Okay guys/Priest,

here it is the rough sketch for my project starting by the end of this month (may).
I am making this a metal only guitar for i have a jazz type guitar and an all around guitar.
In the pic there is a middle single pup but i couldnt find and eraser in biology....so...its a dual humbucker guitar with either emg 85 active in the bridge and a 65 in the neck, or I will go with my faveorite Bill Lawrences....so im still deciding....

*SPECS*

Bill Lawrence or EMG 85 active/65
RG Style neck, or custom neck, (might get my friends rg neck for free so)
Tun-o-matic bridge
strung thru body
High Gloss black body with Black Hardware
Two Tone and One Volume Pots.

*TO DO*(will edit as i go along)
Everything

Here's the rough sketch
Attachments:
Picture 001.jpg
looks goood
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Nice dude. I'd suggest a slightly rounded end on the horn - don't take anything away from it, but just round the edge. Oh, and if you put the volume knob(s) closer to the bridge, it'll be easier to do volume swells or to cut it off if you need to. That's going to be sweet man! Keep the updates comin'!
Pretty ugly design imo...not digging the body shape.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Trying to poke an eye out? Nice specs, bad shape!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
this is the whole reson for the guitar, its different, something i can say no body has, different things make you stand out in a crowd, this is supposed to be like iron priest's V build, he's using an ugly 80's paint scheme, while im using rlly....well i dunno, but its different and i will be making more designs today becuz im finished with my exams and my HS is gay and we have like block schedule where we have 3 classes for 2 1/2 hours each so ill bring my pad and be drawing today..maybe ill find a better body desgin...any suggestions?
alright now im gettin sum nice mahogony for cheap becuz my instructor/old friend has a supplier that makes furniture with rlly nice wood and he occasionally makes a guitar so he is gonna see if he can get me some nice mahogony for either free or very cheap....also today in art class i realized we have a belt sander and a band saw...so i asked my teacher if i can get to use it when i get my wood soon....so ima get it cut out like the day i get the wood!! this project will pickup soon....
body looks sort of a airline guitar (or whatever the name of the guitar is that jack white uses)...
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!