I have their greatest hits cd and I was curious if anyone else here actually listens to them. It's not like their my fav bands or anything but they're cool cause they're like a mix of hair metal, NWoBHM and some kind of power metal or something. See you In Hell and Rock you to Hell are probly my fav songs but I haven't listened to all of them yet.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
This band sucks ass. They're a bunch of Iron Maiden wannabes with a combination of hair metal...I love them. SEEEE YOOOOOUUUU INNNNNN HEEELLLLLL!!!!! Watch that video and see how many things they've jacked from other bands. Oh yeah, their bassist looks like Lemmy.
Bring Down Back
I need to check these guys out because I'm a fan of all metal genres and not obssessed with only death and black metal like 99% of this board is.
"In the name of Satan, I condemn this image of God."- Deicide "Trifixion"
^Yeah I feel like the only one who doesn't listen to death or black a lot. It's not that I cant stand listening to them, it's just I don't go into the sewers looking for a rare release from some obscure band screaming about eating babies :/

Sorry maybe that was a little harsh but it just gets me angry sometimes ^_^

and BTW Grim reaper is goofy. Think Twisted Sister but with amazing vocals, a serious (but goofy) attitude, and classic-style riffs.
I haven't heard their music but the guitarist Nick Bowcott wrote a Dimebag tab book. I got it and it's actually great.
Epiphone les Paul Standard
Crate GT1200H & Cab
Digitech RP70
DAndario Strings
yea i got their best of

See you in hell is good and the second track whats it called.... come and take my hand. and at my command, you will fear no evil again.

fear no evil
I like them...kickass vocals!

I've got an old video of them playing somewhere in germany... helloween was on the same program too but they got their ass kicked by grim reaper!
Quote by Gman400
it's just I don't go into the sewers looking for a rare release from some obscure band screaming about eating babies :/

You don't have to go into the sewers at all... You're local music store is just fine.

And I don't recall bands such as Nile or Hate Eternal screaming about eating babies...
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
You don't have to go into the sewers at all... You're local music store is just fine.

No actually it isn't, unfortunately.