I've been playing for 2 years, seriosuly for 4 months, i am good, but im stuck ina rut. I cant find a song that i want to play, and i dont feel like im getting better. Can someone reccomend a good classic rock song not by acdc and is not stairway to heaven? Help is greatly appreciated, because i love the guitar and playing it, but i dont think im getting better. I believe learning a song will help, and any other suggestions would be sweet to.
I am Father Jimmyius Crowley, Arch Bishop and cruasder of Zepplinism. PM Heartbreaker to join me and my brethren in our religion.
So I went renegade... What you gonna do about huh? IM FREAKIN EVIL GEZUS !!!!
:stickpoke:
If you want to get better at guitar u need to be more open-minded and not restrict yourself to classic rock.

However, i recomend some SRV or Cream.

Try "Couldnt Stand the Weather" "Scuttle Butin"

And "Crossroads" "Badge" "White Room" the usual.
Danelectro
Last edited by xSepulturax at May 3, 2006,
Born to be wild by stepponwolf.(how ever you spell their name). Anyways if you have comcast on demand you can get free video lessons on how to play this song.
Oh, i dont. I jsut really like classic rock, i got slayer, ska stuff, punk, metal, virtuosos. Id ont restrict. The only two things i dont listen to are "Nu-metal", (unless slipknot counts as that), Grunge, country, and rap.
I am Father Jimmyius Crowley, Arch Bishop and cruasder of Zepplinism. PM Heartbreaker to join me and my brethren in our religion.
So I went renegade... What you gonna do about huh? IM FREAKIN EVIL GEZUS !!!!
:stickpoke:
yes slipknot counts as nu metal.

cuz they're douchey...

and gay.

and wanna be satanists.

ok off topic, sry.

but anyway: if you like other genre's and you want something a bit more challenging (if i understood correctly) why limit yourself to PLAYING classic rock?
Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. To master that second solo is to know awesomeness.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i agree with comfortably numb by pink floyd, such an awsome song, another good song u should learn, well i really think anything by the scorpions, but i recomend no one like you, and rock you like a hurricane, both are great songs with great guitar, if u can master them you are good to go good luck man
i know its a little late to respond. i just came on this forum.
Here's a list:
GnR- sweet child o mine, november rain(comparatively easy).
Aerosmith-dream on
europe- final countdown
ozzy ozbourne-crazy train