Does anyone know what color sunburst Jimmy Page uses? Also does he use a plain top? I'v been trying for days and I just can't figure out what color his guitar is and are there any epiphones that can come close to his guitar finish? I want to get new Epiphone les paul.
Try and be a little more individual man. It bugs me when people try and replicate everything they can about an artist. Pick the color you like, and if you happen to like the color he uses then get it. However, I'm no one to tell you what you should do.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
MusicMan00, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
maybe he likes that color, not the player? i know i love the color of Page's #1, its right between tobbacco burst and honey burst. I'm not sure if they have any Epiphones in iced tea, but thats really close and it was just released on some gibbys
He has used different LesPauls, check the rig at the top and youll see them.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by MusicMan00
Try and be a little more individual man. It bugs me when people try and replicate everything they can about an artist. Pick the color you like, and if you happen to like the color he uses then get it. However, I'm no one to tell you what you should do.

most of us will never be famous guitarist...why always crap on someones fantasy to have a guitar just like a god? whats the real wrong in it. its not like hes wanting to copy some emo bands guitar. at least hes wanting to be like someone great.
also the reason his guitar is that colour is that its old...age changes the colour n ****
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Quote by thetearsibleed
also the reason his guitar is that colour is that its old...age changes the colour n ****

Yeah, but guitar companies make new guitars with that old vintage look. The thread starter just wants to know what its called.