I got a Line 6 Spider four-channel guitar amp and was looking to buy a channel switching pedal for it. Do you have to buy the specific line 6 pedal or will any channel sitching pedal work? (as I may look on ebay to try and find one)

you have to have the line 6 one. its completley different from other ones.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
Yeah, you have to get the Line 6 pedal. its on the front of the amp, right next to the output jack. kinda looks like an ethernet jack.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.