man i love the shins.....anyone with me.
I Hate My Guitar,My Guitar Hates Me.....
We Like I That Way.

Quote by meh!
...so?

in your own words.

it's not rape, it's surprise sex!
Yes, I do quite enjoy the olde Shins.
I believe they have a new album out later this year which will be quite delightful.
I have both their CDs and I love both of them. Possibly one of my top 10 favorite Indie bands. I prefer Oh, Inverted World over Chutes Too Narrow though.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I know just one song: The Past and the Pending. But that one I like, so I think I'll listen to more
Playing Leeds festival this year.

Probably the only reason for buying a ticket.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
Yeah I like 'em... I only got an album after hearing New Slang on the film 'Garden State'. That same film compelled me to get into Jose Gonzales too.
"You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" -Mr Blonde

My dmusic site
Quote by mattlock
What are the best songs off of "Chutes too Narrow?"

Kissing the Lipless
Mine's Not A High Horse
Young Pilgrims
Saint Simon
Pink Bullets

All of them really. There's not one song I don't like by them (exept Your Algebra, but that's not on CTN).
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I heard some of their first album when someone wanted me to sing for their cover - can't say I warmed to them instantly. Took a couple of listens before I could say I liked them.
I have Chutes Too Narrow and Oh, Inverted World and I love them.
you tell me who's better. i think good charlote are better than the bealtes but that's only because their lyrics mean more and they are better musicians.

Member #4 of The Mars Volta fanclub. PM happytimeharry to join.
If you like the Shins you should check out Flake and Flake Music. That's what the Shins were called before the name change.

I love the Shins, btw.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Yeah, I'm reallt looking forward to their new album. I think it'll be released later this year..
Yeah I got busted so I used my one phonecall to dedicate a song for you on the radio - Jens Lekman
Both their albums have been pretty solid, nothing out standing but fairly good, i'll get the new album, i think they have great potential.
Kissing the Lipless is one of the best songs made.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Yeah, I'm witcha.

Chutes Too Narrow is in my top ten favorite albums of alllllll time. I think it's, like, seventh or eighth.

But I have all three, and they're all deck.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Last edited by K-Lizzle at Jun 14, 2007,
Lol @ super bump.

Anyway, I'm a fan or OIW and CTN. I have WTNA, but I've never really listened to it too much, and probably never will. Aren't they supposed to be working on another album?
I picked up Chutes Too Narrow a while back from the recommendation of a friend at work. I must admit it's quite good.

I don't like the vocals, but the melodies are nice. Though the other songs I have heard from the band are pretty weak.
That was a good bumping.

I like 'em. They've got some good songs. Some favourites would be New Slang, Know Your Onion!, Kissing The Lipless.

They are touring Aus at the moment but I didn't get any tix nor money for them.
Quote by NGD1313
Aren't they supposed to be working on another album?

Well, being as it's taken them four years to release their latest one, my money's on no.

But who knows? James Mercer works in mysterious ways.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.