Here's the deal: people always ask stupid questions like "What is FSU?". Well, let's put it this way.. If it doesn't concern you, stay out of it. This is part of the hierarchy of hardcore. If you were active in your scene, you would know what this stuff was. Either you will find out by being around it, or you won't, that's how it works. Until then, mind your own business, it's for the best.

If this gets closed, it just shows that nobody knows what they're doing around here (or in Hardcore in general). Seriously
My only problem with FSU is that most of them tend to be pro FSU instead of pro hardcore.
Originally posted by FastDog7
yea music sucks

I play your mother. Daily.

Radio
But Im in Sweden and I dont give a **** about FSU and they're not more hardcore than we are. **** them.
Yahyah
crews are like communism

they work on paper, but not in real life.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by slashwyldepage
crews are like communism

they work on paper, but not in real life.

perfectly said. crews are good ideas until people f*ck it up and start hurting and killing people, just like what happened in Arizona a couple of months ago.
pro's to FSU for cleansing the Nazi?s 15 years ago, but this is now, the only thing they seem to be cleansing is drunk people outside of restaurants and bars. And are you like a pretail clayman?
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Here's the deal: people always ask stupid questions like "What is FSU?". Well, let's put it this way.. If it doesn't concern you, stay out of it. This is part of the hierarchy of hardcore. If you were active in your scene, you would know what this stuff was. Either you will find out by being around it, or you won't, that's how it works. Until then, mind your own business, it's for the best.

If this gets closed, it just shows that nobody knows what they're doing around here (or in Hardcore in general). Seriously

starting a thread like this is just as bad as asking stupid questions
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
FSU has fuck all to do with the UK scene yet I know about it, that nulls your first point. FSU and crews have fuck all to do with any hardcore scene, that nulls your second point. Because i'm closing this I have no idea about hardcore, just utter crap.

Grow up, have a beer, get laid, go to a show. Come back when you've cooled off.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)