View poll results: Which guitar?
Maverick F-1
17 24%
Jackson DKMG
30 42%
LTD M400
25 35%
Voters: 72.
Hi people. Heres a simple poll on which guitar you think is the best... Maverick F-1, Jackson DKMG or ESP LTD M400.

maverick. from what i've heard they are sweet guitars
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Did you even consider reading the rules before you you started this tired bullsht poll?
Quote by NFFC_1865
Girls playing guitar?!?!?! They should be playing cooking and cleaning and not wasting time trying to be men!!! ****ing feminist lezzer bitches. Trying to take over!

Co-Founder of the "Don't touch my guitar" club

^ about one in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 members actually read the rules. so probably not.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i have read the rules, although my brain was asleep and i scrolled the page at about 10000000000000 pixels per second
come on people keep voting! also, what do u people think? a maverick f-1 or a maverick x-1?
jackson is a mean guitar...get one now!!! or ill get u...
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Mavericks are sweet guitars
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
^^^ how mean like push u in the mud mean, eat ur milk and cookies mean, hang u on a flag post by ur undies mean, make u eat a worm mean?

^how sweet, sweet like candy, sweet like a baby. sweet like dude i just rode the narly sweet?

go with that mean jackson
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
wow, seems the majority of the people like the jackson for some reason... *confused*
can I make one suggestion?

try them all out and choose whichever one u prefer

:EDIT: I voted for the F-1, but they've just released the F3 which is supposed to be even better
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
yeah the F1s a good guitar, i played on it and i just have to say its got the best neck out of em all, but the M400 and the DKMG have a got a good sound and the M400 has cool inlays. after playing on them all im still stuck as to which one to get
Arent you the guy who said that your dad made you sell all your equipment?

EDIT: Nvm i just read the other thread you made..I say go w/the Jackson
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join