I am looking to buy a new guitar probally ibanez or jackson

Looking to buy an ibanez or jackson if i should get another model tell me i will spend up to $300 maby $350

what are some good modles for each or wich is better

I Play metal like slipknot and disturbed and i always use super high gain distortion. i like hair splitting vein popping distortion
well in the 300 to 350 range, the only thing you will get is "ear popping". be prepared for super shrill stock pickups.

it's best to save. seriously.
Quote by jpetrucci5655
"get a tube amp or i will hire a huge-dicked-hermaphrodite to come rape ur cornhole."

Quote by xmurderoticax
I just got a line 6 flextone head and a spider II body.
Jackson has much better quality by far IMO, I play a lot of black metal and death metal and my Jackson's has just been superb
Quote by BluE DicE
Smoking is basically cutting your lungs right? So does that kind of self injury make smokers emo? Discuss.
If you're gonna use that kind of distortion, it doesn't matter, all tonal characteristics of the guitar are lost completely when you use too much distortion. You might as well get a microphone and make a guitar noise into it.
This sounds like a job for an RG321mh!

EDIT that's an Ibanez, by the way.
The mh is mahogany bodied, so it's got a more heavy tone (also it's physically more heavy, but don't be a wuss)
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
what does the middle pickup on some ibanezs do

Get in the way of palm mute'n......

But some, like me, use it for cleans or stuff other than metal

Quote by Danno13
The mh is mahogany bodied, so it's got a more heavy tone (also it's physically more heavy, but don't be a wuss)

I think I'ma have to sig that
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!