I think that it is a guitar. You need to put more information about what you want to do w/ it next time. Read the FAQ.

It's an Ibanez with a 25 1/2" scale, which is astonishing. But that is about all to ride home about. You can definetely find a better guitar for that price.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

I personally don't like Ibanezs because of the scale. They are almost always too small for me. Now that one does have a larger scale than most, but the scale depends on the buyer. Not the reviewer.

I'm sorry, I don't have time to look up individual guitars. But here is a list:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+306241+9&page=1
I might show you individual guitars later man!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

That guitar is just fine, pretty dang good for that price. Good neck, solid build, a bit of a shredder, pickups are ok but not terrible, stop bridge so no crappy trems. Very solid guitar and you could always change pickups out later.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by flyingjew34
I personally don't like Ibanezs because of the scale. They are almost always too small for me. Now that one does have a larger scale than most, but the scale depends on the buyer. Not the reviewer.

I'm sorry, I don't have time to look up individual guitars. But here is a list:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+306241+9&page=1
I might show you individual guitars later man!

ah, the truth comes out.

The rg321mh is good for the price, but obviously won't compare to much more expensive intruments.

Assuming you like it, obviously.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?