Does anyone know where I can get a guitar customized to my own specifications? Somewhere preferably in UK but I don't mind other countries if I can import it. I want something nicely built and good quality.
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
there was a russian site that some one posted a while back they where sposed to be killer
but i cant find them any where
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
just go to gibson theyll do it

He's in the UK...

...And probably doesn't want to waste his money .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I want something unique. Not like a custom Gibson because they are all the same. I want like a Custom ESP or something. An explorer body shape....
My Gear:

Yell.com says there's a luthier in Binbrook. It depends on how far afield you're willing to go to get your design made.

Also, Gibson make the Explorer.
Quote by tabber666
Does anyone know where I can get a guitar customized to my own specifications? Somewhere preferably in UK but I don't mind other countries if I can import it. I want something nicely built and good quality.

Hi there, email me specifying what you are looking for in a guitar and I'll get right back to you with a price.

We have lots of very satisfied customers and can tailor make a guitar to fit anyones requirements.

Cheers,
Bob Johnson,
Legra Guitars
^Hey, Bob, while you're here (which I hope you still are)

What would one of those CH5150s run me? That is a sexy guitar, man.
Didnt this dude just buy a fake ibanez. Talk about GAS, or just bull**** threads
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
yea I bought a fake Ibanez. So what?
My Gear:

Quote by Danno13
^Hey, Bob, while you're here (which I hope you still are)

What would one of those CH5150s run me? That is a sexy guitar, man.

That particular one cost £960 (if I remember correctly) without the case. Interested?

Bob Johnson
www.legraguitars.co.uk
Omg i have a exspensive taste, my custom shamray cost 1460 dollars..... and i was even keeping the cost down.

It can be worse though i remember my custom esp costing 6000 dollars haha.
Last edited by Davidian at May 5, 2006,
Quote by Davidian
Omg i have a exspensive taste, my custom shamray cost 1460 dollars..... and i was even keeping the cost down.

£960 is equal to $1,774 US and the CH5150 is TOTALLY custom. It was uniquely designed and built for that price, it is not from a "pick 'n' mix" menu like a lot of so called custom guitars, there is not another one like it.

Cheers, Bob J
^Not custom enough

Bob: Maybe in a year or so. At the moment, I'm... how you say... financially challenged.

Cheers, though, that's a great price.
ne1 no this guitar

KCC Electric Guitar - Red

Body : Solid Wood or Solid Alder
Neck : One Piece Hard Maple
Fingerboard : Maple Wood
Scale Length : 25-1/2? (648mm)
Frets : 22
Pick Ups : 3 Single Coils
Controls : 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5 Position Lever Switch
Aren't those just cheap strat copies? What does this have to do with customized guitars?

Any guitar that lists its body wood as "Solid Wood" is a guitar I'm not buying .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.