Voters: 37.
vote plz^^

*!troy! lurves Alice *

*alices wuvz troi more*
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
To #1synth,............
from daffy duck to a clever f##k
uhm i believe dashboard89 should be on ther eshe got two noms i think.
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
Pooch

Who ever is doing this now (wotm) should at least link to one exposition each writer has written, i swear pooch isn't getting votes, 'cause no-one is bothering to look him up.

Heres a link; READ!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at May 4, 2006,
^
What you may deem pretentious my son is liable to discussion. Nevertheless, as long as we all respect the value of subjectivity, there?s little reason to ghettoise expression so readily.

To Steve:

Indeed, Antoine (Pooch) deserves recognition, no matter how admittedly trivial these little polls of ours are.

A direct address to Pooch:

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for not having written a critique of suitable quality for your latest piece. However, I do intend to keep a close eye on all further developments in regards to your writing.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
Last edited by HendrixEdge at May 4, 2006,
Quote by HendrixEdge

Indeed, Antoine (Pooch) deserves recognition, no matter how admittedly trivial these little polls of ours are.

Yes, but a minute's success pays the failure of years
Quite true, although only if that entailed a minute of personal contentment, rather than a minute of sycophantic bluster.

However, even the thought of complete satisfaction itself, leaves me cold somewhat.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
lol, quite. However a throne is only open to those who are worthy. Plus modesty is overrated.

I think we should stop, for I fear the wraith of the Troyinator.
are contestants allowed to vote? If we are, I'm going to go ahead and vote for Petey as he does deserve it more than the rest of us (except maybe Will... but then again, he's already won once).
First off, I'm really surprised you guys liked my stuff (and thanks to the Hurt Within for linking one of my pieces as I'm not (well at least not yet:p very well known here in S&L). I personally am abstaining from voting due to the simple fact that I haven't thoroughly read enough of everyone's pieces to make a clear judgement. Oh and The Hurt Within, empty your PM box.
will is the best writer up there in my book.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
No prob Ant, Ant ok? I like to promote newer writers. And now my PM box is empty sorry guys.
I had to go with Dæmönika. Which makes it as of now a 3 way tie.

EDIT: Nothing. nothing at all.
Last edited by guitar? at May 6, 2006,
^the poll isn't closed
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by jallas
^the poll isn't closed

then I look like an even bigger idiot then before.
Quote by guitar?
then I look like an even bigger idiot then before.

noo!! edit this post to say "wtf are you talking about you stupid mod"

*kidding alice, I love you mucho.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Synth for me
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
This is a rather large voter turn out, it's quite ridiculous
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
I totally am NOT going to win. Rock. Thanks for voting for me, regardless. I'd vote for #1 if I hadn't voted for myself... =P

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
Quote by Petey Cook
I totally am NOT going to win. Rock. Thanks for voting for me, regardless. I'd vote for #1 if I hadn't voted for myself... =P

Rock On

Dude, you don't need to win. No offense to Will or #1 Synth, but they aren't exactly the most... relatable? authors. Will knows this, and I'm sure Synth does too. (What's your name again? haha) You are. You'll definately be getting places with music.

Anyway, Petey, keep up the writing, you've developed into one of my favorite writers. Each piece I look forward to.

How's that project with your brother coming along by the way?
hey, i said it once and i'll say it again, I believe Petey did deserve this more than I and next month I'm going to be torn between him and Pooch, but solidly behind both.

o, I'm sorry but i gotta say this after such a close race and i'm sorry that i'm a pretentious confident bastard: SYNTH FTW!