so my friend and i have an idea for a hardcore punk elvis presley cover bad. it would be really weird but kinda cool i think. any ideas for names or comments?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
If you could make it work great. Good for you.

Elvis Aaron Presley is one of the greatest artists in American history. Don't ruin my boy.
good luck with your hoping
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Call it "I ain't no goddam Elvis" after the Johnny Skullf*ck song.

we were considering calling it neckbreak hotel
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban

Neckbreak Hotel sounds like a pretty good name.

This sounds sorta like when the Vandals destroyed "Heartbreak Hotel" on "Peace Through Vandalism".

I saw a guy do a thing like this many moons ago.
He called himself "Dead Elvis" and dressed like Elvis with zombie makeup.
He and his band butchered Elvis songs.
It was pretty funny.
choking elvis, elvistalities, leftover elvis,sub elvis,bad elvis, big elvis and the kids table,reel big elvis.... and my favorite....elvis 182

hey but ur idea has been taken.......the independents make elvis covers......and the singer is awesome
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by the glue man
Call it "Danzig"

Oh man, that was mighty clever.
I like neckbreak hotel.
Jizz is where it is
this is a bit off topic. but it has to do with elvis. has anyone here seen "jesco white: the dancing outlaw". if you havent go buy a copy it will change your life.
that is disgusting, mixing elvis and hardcore! NO! DONT YOU DARE RUIN ROCKABILLY!
!%#%#^GRETSCH OR BUST!@##^^$#
Well east bay ray said one of his main influences was scotty moore (elvis' guitarist) and his music turned out pretty f*cking good.

But really, the first time I heard the dead kennedy's, i thought "I bet this guitarist likes elvis", because of the guitar lines.

Big influence.

It would sound great, just don't f*ck it up.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by pistols
Well east bay ray said one of his main influences was scotty moore (elvis\' guitarist) and his music turned out pretty f*cking good.

But really, the first time I heard the dead kennedy\'s, i thought \"I bet this guitarist likes elvis\", because of the guitar lines.

Big influence.

It would sound great, just don\'t f*ck it up.

Brian Setzer is a big Scotty Moore fan at all, which is pretty ****ing cool.

I\'m not a fan of Elvis though because of what he did to Carl Perkins.
Well it's been done before, even I recorded a crappy punk cover of an elvis tune. It's on a cd somewhere...
Quote by waterproofpie
Me and a friend are making a Tom Jones cover band.

I'm not even joking this time.

It's not unusual to cover Tom Jones at anytime.
Quote by johnnynemo
It's not unusual to cover Tom Jones at anytime.

That made me chuckle...

and then just think 'Oh dear'
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!