Right, I recently bought a Telecaster, which is awesome. But now it's the amp I need to work on! That's right; NineInchNails_0 is hittin' it BIG TIME!

I want you all to know that I can't go and try them out. I have 1 hour tomorrow at the music store then I can't go there for another 2 months (We're going on vacation. w00t!) so basically I need to know NOW. Here are my preferences:

- I want it to fit my style. Progressive rock and a little bit of normal rock. I don't want that crunchy sound that metal guitarists prefer. A nice, warm clean tone but still I wan't it to get a bit harder when overdriven. Think... Layla as clean tone and 21st Century Schizoid Man when overdriven
- Lots of different sounds and cool stuff.
- At least 100 watts!!!
- I want it to be very good. No flaws, almost perfect, if you get me.

My price range is basically 0-800 lol. Thanks!!!
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Hmm i was going to recommend a AC30CC but its not 100watts.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Why does it have to be 100watts?
100watts valve or solid state?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Hmm... Allright; no need for 100 watts, as long as it's good..

Probably valve. Whatever fits my style better. Remember, you are all the amp masters, I'm just a fucking n00b.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
yea...im feelin a voxac30 or a traynor 50 blue with a pedal

edit:yes, i would go valve with that much money..but 100 watts valve is INSANELY LOUD...just so you know
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Are you going to be gigging with this amp?
Or just for jamming/home use?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
sorry, is this dollars or fooking ££?? And btw your club is WRONG!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
an ac30s a valve you silly get. i recommend them too, also you mite like some fender amps as theyr specially designed for strats n teles. or a marshall or hughes and kettner if your loaded enough to be able to afford one.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.