ok pretty dumb question but.....the things that sometimes come with your amp that you hit with your foot...its this thing, in the pic, but its not the amp, its the little thing.

well is it called a footswitch? cause its not a pedal cause you dont press the whole thing down.......im just curious cause i have a bunch of "guitar players" in my class calling it....a button.
My old sig sucked
Haha yeah its deffinately called a footswitch, if u look at amps online sometimes they say "footswitch included", not "button included" lol