Personally, I think this is one of the best bands in hardcore today

Cannot wait for the full length in the summer

Anyone else?
saw them once live, pretty good though i dont really remember much from it. im not a huge fan of totally posi bands, unless i really get in the mood for them.
My favorite pop punk band.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I adore them. I saw them with Crime in Stereo. Best. Show. EVER.

Dude both those bands kick ass. Must've been a helluva show. What did both bands close with? DETAILS PLZ!
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
Dude both those bands kick ass. Must've been a helluva show. What did both bands close with? DETAILS PLZ!

I went to that same show at Ray's

I remember Crime in Stereo closed with a Gorilla Buiscuts cover - Start Today
and Set Your Goals i believe was a Pantera cover
So, pretty much people from the Bay Area think they're like the second coming, but I am pretty much sick of it. I'm not digging it.

And hardcore isn't posi. Life isn't posi.
nice to see a thread about such a great band.

haven't the pleasure of seeing them live yet but hopeuflly i will soon.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by RiffURheadOff
So, pretty much people from the Bay Area think they're like the second coming, but I am pretty much sick of it. I'm not digging it.

And hardcore isn't posi. Life isn't posi.

Dang bro, your freakin tough, can I be as tough as you somtime?

Posi is a style of hardcore, so get over yourself
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Quote by emokid182
Dang bro, your freakin tough, can I be as tough as you somtime?

Posi is a style of hardcore, so get over yourself

I'm definitely not into myself, i'm just saying that i'm sick of the whole "posi is cool" trend going on right now. It is killing the foundation that hardcore was created on. Think what you want, though.

It's not all about high fives and backwards hats. Whatever. You kids are so disillusioned.
Last edited by RiffURheadOff at May 8, 2006,
Quote by RiffURheadOff
I'm definitely not into myself, i'm just saying that i'm sick of the whole "posi is cool" trend going on right now. It is killing the foundation that hardcore was created on. Think what you want, though.

It's not all about high fives and backwards hats. Whatever. You kids are so disillusioned.

is that what they said at the last hoods show you went to
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Hoods are horrible lol
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

On their EP "Reset" I especially like they're Jawbreaker cover of "Do You Still Hate Me?"...good stuff.
Quote by RiffURheadOff

Oh yeah cause the hardcore foundation is deffinatly based on kids seeing how tough they can act during a "brutal breakdown."

Alot of bands that started hardcore would be considered posi today. But its ok i'm sure probably beat me up in a mosh pit with one of your sweet windmills.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

Quote by emokid182
Oh yeah cause the hardcore foundation is deffinatly based on kids seeing how tough they can act during a "brutal breakdown."

Alot of bands that started hardcore would be considered posi today. But its ok i'm sure probably beat me up in a mosh pit with one of your sweet windmills.

Check.... Mate?
This band is amazing. I missed their last show in Brockton, MA. I heard it was amazing.
Quote by emokid182

Don't try and lecture me on the history of hardcore, that's not why i'm doing this. I'm just sick of all these kids who think this is what hardcore is about. I'm really not trying to be an ass or argue with you or anything like. Sorry if it came off that way.

In no way do I think being "tough" is even an essential part of hardcore; it just works out that way sometimes.. But, hardcore is hardcore for a reason. Ya know, otherwise what would it be? Softcore?? (<<that was a joke)
Quote by RiffURheadOff
But, hardcore is hardcore for a reason. Ya know, otherwise what would it be? Softcore?? (<<that was a joke)

A musical genre???

I never really thought there was a certain personality or character revolving around hardcore or any musical genre for that matter. I don't really think there should be either...
Quote by bloodstained
A musical genre???

I never really thought there was a certain personality or character revolving around hardcore or any musical genre for that matter. I don't really think there should be either...

Well, hardcore (what we call it today) is hardcore punk, so obviously there are certain associations that will probably always be made. I don't think personality matters too much, though.
Those associations are the personality of the people that represent it; they shouldn't be lumped onto hardcore as a music genre.
Quote by waterproofpie
Oh god, I love this band.

Haterz be damned.

haha 25 ta life
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
oh man i didn't catch the 25 ta life reference.

But RiffURheadOff all i'm saying is hardcore is not all hard or tough or whatever. Some of it is but hardcore is so wide, i just get sick when people try to argue whos hardcore and whos not.

Quote by emokid182
oh man i didn't catch the 25 ta life reference.

But RiffURheadOff all i'm saying is hardcore is not all hard or tough or whatever. Some of it is but hardcore is so wide, i just get sick when people try to argue whos hardcore and whos not.

yea, i feel you. caught me in a bad mood. sorry for coming off like a dick. hardcore is hardcore - break down the walls, right?
Quote by RiffURheadOff
yea, i feel you. caught me in a bad mood. sorry for coming off like a dick. hardcore is hardcore - break down the walls, right?

hell yeah, Youth of Today
Quote by kaktusnpoop
hell yeah, Youth of Today

That, my friend, is how I roll
Last edited by RiffURheadOff at May 11, 2006,
To quote Good Clean Fun, "You gotta stay positive!" Set Your Goals does a fine job of carrying the posi torch and I always have a soft spot for a band with two (good) singers.