This may not be the right place to ask this, but I just ordered a bass on music123.com, and I have recieved no confirmation of my order or shipping for several days. Does anyone have experience with them and know how their service usually is?
Rolling Stones October 8th.....hell yea
i have made 2 orders, and both of them took a few days for a shipping order to come in. thats normal.

i made an order on the 1st, and i got a trackign number on the 3rd.
yeah the tracking numbers are usually days behind. and if you ordered online tack on another 2 days processing, you shoulda phoned in your order man(and if you did, i dont know what to tell you, I phoned mine in and in about 30 minutes i got a confirmation email)
Playing more paintball and reading more books than playing guitar lately.
I got my Christmas present 2 months late because of them. I don't particularly like them. They give crap e-mail responses and have a bad way of wording things.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
I got my Christmas present 2 months late because of them. I don't particularly like them. They give crap e-mail responses and have a bad way of wording things.

and you dont think other music sites do that to save their own ass, its business man, the best website to order anything from is samedaymusic.com, its by far the highest rated and quickest shipping of all, however, sometimes their selection is lacking.
Playing more paintball and reading more books than playing guitar lately.
I have ordered from them twice, and I am waiting on my third order. I found that
calling them helps. They can verify the order and usually I get a tracking number the
same day.
Schecter Omen 6 w/EMG 81/81
PRS Singlecut SE w/Dimarzio Breed and PAF Pro
Jackson DKMG w/EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG470 w/ D Activators
Ibanez RG3EXQM1 w/GFS Hex Overwound pickups
Crate G600XL
Behringer Ultrastack 412H
u should always call. they have updated info over the ups site.

i just called them this morning. the vox pedal i ordered was making a humming noise, so i got thru to customer service and they are mailing me a shipping label.

im returing it to them at thier cost.

cant really beat that.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I've ordered from the countless time. Pretty much anything I don't need "RIGHT NOW" I get from them. They have deals on things like strings that you can't beat.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
i ordered from them my acoustic, it took like 5 days, and i live in puerto rico , so thats pretty fast.
but anyway every company makes mistakes u just need a little luck , no matter if u order from musician's friend , music123 or sameday music, they are all recognized companys.
ill go with the one with the best deal
luck to u!!!!