congrats
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
luckyyyyyyy. but seriously, thats my next bass, well the Elite in black cherry. so sexy. im going used so i dont pay 500 big ones. congrats. put that bad boy to good use. or i'll rob yo' ass ;-)
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
so you think i got a good deal? I thought it was awesome deal thats why I purchased it.
Great choice on that, I played one once, and while its no Elite, its not so far behind that its not worth the money. You got yourself a sweet deal on it too. They usually run about $350 new. And like the man down here says, take care of it or all the rest of the Schecter owners will have to find you and and beat your ass.

Quote by hatebreed219
luckyyyyyyy. but seriously, thats my next bass, well the Elite in black cherry. so sexy. im going used so i dont pay 500 big ones. congrats. put that bad boy to good use. or i'll rob yo' ass ;-)

I already have one I got a hell of a deal on it too (new, for $530 w/tax, instead of the usual $599 + tax) But take it from me, you will love that bass when you get it. Its so pretty. I'm gonna go play it now that you have me thinking about it.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
so you think i got a good deal? I thought it was awesome deal thats why I purchased it.

Ive seen good deals on ebay, but ive rarely seen one that good. hows the condition?
like brand new, less then 8 months old. He was getting rid of it for an acoustic.
That's an awesome deal. Brand new they're what.... $350 right? Almost a third of the price, I'd say its a deal.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
i'm getting a Schecter Stiletto Custom 4 for my graduation!
AWESOME!
and some dude at guitar center is giving me an awesome deal on it and a case!