have any of you heard of/have any of these vinyl repulca's often called mini lp(a cd in a slip case point being to replucate the lp exactly). there suppost to be exacly the same as the original lp including the posters they came with lyrics sheet ect. they seem like a great collectors item just wondering if anyone has any and if so how are they? heres a link to what one will look like if you havnt heard of them. http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BEATLES-Abbey-Road-Mini-LP-CD-Ltd-Ed-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ4875359045QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
that looks like a great deal... I just don't trust the whole "dont accept paypal" thing
go to ebay and type in the band you want mini lp and you can get all mainstream bands + plenty of sites sell them. ive seen floyd beatles stones zep cream doors eagles thats just naming a few
They sell those Vinyl CD-Rs at Musician's Friend-Vinyl CD-R
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
most computer stores have Vinyl CD-Rs as well... but I'd buy it for the mini LP sleeve replica
ya thats why i posted this not for the cd thats jus a bonus i like that way it comes in the mini lp sleeve and all the posters and lyric sheets that were in the origional lp.
ahhh.... that's actually really cool, it comes with the poster and the photos and everything
Yeah, keep seeing these on amazon. There was recently a huge release of stuff by The Eagles and I think it was the Rolling Stones.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
ok im going to see what they are like i just ordered englands newest hitmakers mini lp and led 4 mini lp