This was written after a most inspired night spent watching my lizard seek nourishment in the eating of crickets and the reading of Poe by the dim light released by the fake fireplace in my room. As I opened the blinds and gazed outward, I basked in the light of the moon shining in, and it was then that I found God. I knew it was Her, and I welcomed Her into my sheets that night. What we conceived together was a beauty that would rival the garden of Eden, and what I conceived after She left was this song.

"Plastic Dwarf Lurking Just Beyond the Tulips"

Favors are returned by the consumption of fried bacon
I may spread the grease upon my chest and deem myself the Sizzler
Sausage or not, I have half a mind to slice your scrotum in half
It would serve as a nice chew toy for the hounds
Oh, how I adore the hounds

And the monkey plays bass
He slaps it on thick
We have about seven songs complete
We wrote most of them on the bus
It sounds like our old stuff

And the couch at the back of the bus reaks of excessive farts
I don't care much for Teddy Grahams
Oh well, I'll eat a few anyway
Bring on the petite whore crowd
I feel like sleeping in the basement tonight
My bus has one

Mr. Magoo never had a mansion
Does this offer codes to the solution?
Raunchy is a bad band name
It's not pronounced "alvum"

Enjoy, my friends.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."

- Vincent van Gogh
I see you guys do not understand what I'm conveying, but ah, had you felt the inspiration I had, it would be as clear as urine after drinking ten 8 oz. glasses of spring water.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."

- Vincent van Gogh
Thank you, my brother.

- Vincent van Gogh
Very wierd and comforting at the same time. You have this wierd style of writing, exstreamly random yet you tie it together, I loved it. Good job.
The Devil may.
I'm glad you see the art in this piece. It's meant to reflect the art of life, which is why I write random verses. Life is random...the world is random...my art reflects life...my art is random.

- Vincent van Gogh