During the writing and production of our third album, Eight Tentacles has decided that we will be concluding the story of Eight Tentacles on the third album. The three new songs are the most epic and lyrically rich of all three albums. If you've followed the stories through the lyrics, the conclusion will surprise you in the end. The very final song is on the MySpace right now as "The Sacred Chapel At Denoue" and the two precursors will be on either later today or tommorow.

For those who were fans, thanks for everything. We've yet to determine whether we will continue playing live or if we'll take into consideration the recording of the albums, but if we do UG will be the first to know.

For all those who think we're a joke, it doesn't make the music bad. If you can name another hardcore band that has a recurrent, novel-worthy story throughout three albums of musical works, please tell me.

EDIT: The newest songs have been removed for final editing.
EDIT 2: In the light of the new songs been taken down, rare material is up for download, including revised Klathindron's Claws and unheard tracks.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at May 4, 2006,
This sucks, I was really looking forward to more new stuff.
Good look with whatever else you guys decide to do
Coheed and Cambria?

Haha. But I like your band anyway.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Coheed and Cambria?

Let me rephrase that;

Name one that isn't god-awful.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by mr.joopy987
This sucks, I was really looking forward to more new stuff.
Good look with whatever else you guys decide to do

seconded

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness