Does anyone have any good suggestions on boost pedals? I want the price to be reasonable. I would like treble boost most or mid boost but if its treble, mid, and full boost then thats even better! If you know of any diagrams of the elecronics of any boost pedal, that would work to probably. I cant read schematics but if you have a diagram with were each part goes, that works. Thanks!
t3h Xotic AC Booster or a Homebrew Electronics Germania if you don't want to spend as much.
I know and i said reasonable is like below 75-100 but i mean like i would rather spend around 50 or even preferably less because a booster pedals doesnt deserve to cost more than 50. They barely do anything to the sound except boost a certain part of the EQ.
Bad Monkey, in that case. And boosters are one of the most useful things ever if you know how to use them.
I know they are useful, but they dont do much to the sound except boost it. Its not like distortion that the sound has to be distorted, or phaser, flanger, tremolo, chorus...
And I thought Bad Monkey is an overdrive pedal.
^You can turn down the gain and up the level and it acts exactly like a boost. I don't know of any good straight boost pedals that are under 50 bucks. Try the Dano EQ maybe.
His was made by Glenn Fryrer
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Hey gutch, did you get your sig from a Flash-Game in newgrounds.com................... or am I wrong... ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!