Well, its my birthday today and I unexpectedly recieved a used Roland Blue Cube 60 which, though it is a solid state amp, is amazingly awesome sounding. I have a few questions though. What exactly does the button that switches from "tube rectification" to "diode rectification" supposed to do? I pushed it and I didn't hear any difference. Theres also a button by the effects loop in/out jack and the effects blend knob that says "Level: Low(pedal)/High(line)" What does this mean? Thanks for all the help!
i dunno. how about going to their website and see if you can download the manual
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

diode thing is which type of tube emulation
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
tube = perhaps there's a tube in the amp
diode = solid state

Blues Cube 60 eh? I've never even heard of it. Elaborate...
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust