Disclaimer: I love songs that talk about relationships. No offence to anyone who was written a song talking about relationships. Some of my favorite songs are about relationships.

Having said that...

Is anyone else tired of all the songs talking to some girl? Talking about either how much you like her, or how much you hate her? I know those are problems that everyone deals with, but, in my opinion, they are just getting so cliche. I am hungry for some music that talks about things that matter more. Like how we got here. Why we're here. What happens when we die. The nature of man. I need more of that.

Can I get an Amen?
And Jesus said unto His disciples, "The hour is come that thou shalt read the FAQ." And Peter spake unto Jesus, "But, Lord, nobody reads the FAQs."

Amen
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
It didn't say anything in the FAQ thingy about this kind of post. It wasn't a poll.

Why are you mods uptight? Geez.
Father fogive him for he knows not what he does

AMEN
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Part of the reason we are here is b/c of "some girl". And songs are a way to express the way you are feeling. If you are feeling for a gil, then write about a girl. But yeah read the FAQ real closely...
Last edited by abubbleinthesun at May 4, 2006,
This forum is for original work only.
This is not the place to ask for help on how to write lyrics; we have a large ?Lyrics Tips? thread for that. No ?Do you write lyrics or music first?? threads, no ?Who is your favorite lyricist?? threads, no ?Help me put music to this? threads. This is not the place. Those threads will immediately be closed. If you?re unsure as to where to put a thread, please PM a mod of this forum (like myself) and we?ll be happy to help.

all of God's children say Amen!
Quote by HendrixEdge

i love you
Quote by HendrixEdge

Sweet. I have followers. I can start a new religion soon. For my rule of my religion, I daclare a holy war on the natzi mods who rule these forumns with an iron fist. Join my cause and fight to keep this thread! Why, you ask? Because we're sticking it to the man!

In the name of the Martin, the Fender, and the distortion pedal, Amen.
Hell YEAH!

Revolution! Death to the NAZI mods! No more government controlled message boards!

AMEN
Quote by HendrixEdge

The mods powers? I think the mods brain is a little fried from staring at a computer screen all day, since that's his JOB!

Ok, I have just offended the mighty mod, but I couldn't resist. It's all in good, clean fun.
Final is a mod? what the hell? well then- Revolt against Final, the "natzi mods who rule these forumns with an iron fist!"
Quote by HendrixEdge

Quote by Dämonschatten
And Jesus said unto His disciples, "The hour is come that thou shalt read the FAQ." And Peter spake unto Jesus, "But, Lord, nobody reads the FAQs."

Amen

y'know what. just because i want people to get the message that they need to read the faqs... *sigged*
Quote by #1 synth
y'know what. just because i want people to get the message that they need to read the faqs... *sigged*

AMEN!!!
Quote by HendrixEdge

O and sorry for the double post but **** the MODs!!! (and by **** the mods I mean close this thread, now)

EDIT: NVM no more double post

EDIT 2: now whenever someone breaks the posting rules i'll just say "look at my sig bizzitch"

O, and AMEN
i'm honored. oh and i am officially ending all of my posts with "Amen" from now until the second coming of Christ where i'll be taken up with Jesus because i am a believer in the FAQ. i'll meet you there my friend

Amen
Quote by HendrixEdge

Sorry I just had to do this, before I posted it was 20 posts and 21 views, well I knew i was the 21st viewer, so I had to just fullfill my dream and post, so it would be 21/21. Lol, sorry, love you all.
The Devil may.
^ 22/92
and it's only been a minute. lol [/spam]

oh, and amen to the first post
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
looks good revolt

this one's cool and i haven't done it before

Amen
Quote by HendrixEdge

Quote by Dämonschatten

Amen

I sigged you too, it just took me a little while to figure out how to do it.
^ whoa, you somehow suspended the bouncing one in time... its just kinda floating there in the air, tis pretty cool...

lets see the various ways I can rephrase tis:
its
it's
tis
'tis
sit
'sit'
ist

well, thats about it...

Revolt!
EDIT: i forgot REVOLT!!!

two sigs in one day? shit...

i'm thinking about sigging it too, but that would appear vain

oh and synth, i used to live in Oregon too.... wow

Amen
Quote by HendrixEdge

Last edited by Dämonschatten at May 5, 2006,
it wont be vain if you sigged this from me though:

Amen

now quickly, sig it from me before Troy gets here

and, yep, Oregons a pretty friecken cool place, where about did you live?

EDIT: damn, i forgot too

... REVOLT!!!
Portlandish^

no kunvulshons is on here

farewell my beloved brethren

wait i forgot. he can't close this we're REVOLTING dammit. NO MORE NAZI MODS!!!

AMEN!!!
Quote by HendrixEdge

Last edited by Dämonschatten at May 5, 2006,
i lived outside the city. across the willamette (i forgot how to spell it)
Quote by HendrixEdge

you all might want to check your inboxes by the way.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"