whats the difference between the vox v847, the vox clyde mccoy, and the dunlop classic crybaby?
Muddy Waters invented electricity.
^It sucks, unless you mod the hell out of it corey

Clyde is a very vocal wah with the Fasal inductor. The Vox is well, uh, your standard Vox wah, and the Crybaby is a bit thin IMO. I have a purple Classic Crybaby, but I've tinkered with the electronics substansially.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
i want a wah that is clean and funky and not like super screechy and fuzzy, which would be better for that? and what are some good autowahs?
EH makes the best autowahs. And for that, try the Clyde, or the Vox.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by thegreensquall
i want a wah that is clean and funky and not like super screechy and fuzzy, which would be better for that? and what are some good autowahs?

well if you want that sound get a crybaby 535q dial. its not an autowah, but you can make your own sound out of it. turst me i have one and it rocks.
is the clyde mccoy worth the 50 or 60 dollars more it costs than the v847?
oh and also what about the budda budwah? (and i don't really want a metal wah, i want a funk/blues wah, and i don't really want anything extra like fuzz or distortion on the wah, i would rather have one nice sound than a q knob or whatever)
I have the budda, it's great. Very vocal and sweet sounding, not harsh at all. It gets a great funk sound and sounds better clean or lightly overdriven than heavily distorted.
The Budda would be best of anything suggested here, but it's a bit more expensive than most wahs. If you can't go for that, the Vox Clyde Mccoy is great or just regular Vox is pretty good too.