Trivium is clasified NOT metal here? I'm not here to be all gay and stuff but surely it is metal, in a retro-cumulative way...? I don't want to kick up a huge fuss either, i just think it is metal.
metal \m/
Well, you're wrong. There's really no debating it.

They are metalCORE. Metal infused hardcore music.

EDIT - just to clarify, by saying metal infused hardcore music, it means hardcore music fused with metal. Metal infused with hardcore music would be a different matter altogether.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Well, you're wrong. There's really no debating it.

They are metalCORE. Metal infused hardcore music.

Actually, I'd rather say that it's hardcore infused with metal, as in metal being the secondary and smaller reagent in the concoction. In short, it's more hardcore than metal, hence it goes in the hardcore forum.
Quote by insert name plz
Well my media player says trivium is Rock, lmao. But i prefer to thnk its just metal, dont ask why.

...Because it is...
metal \m/
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Actually, I'd rather say that it's hardcore infused with metal, as in metal being the secondary and smaller reagent in the concoction. In short, it's more hardcore than metal, hence it goes in the hardcore forum.

Thats what he said... hardcore infused with metal = metal infused hardcore.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
What i mean is, all othe metal i have on my media player is classed as 'metal' triviums just the odd 1 out and says rock as if its ACDC or summet
Quote by whalepudding
Thats what he said... hardcore infused with metal = metal infused hardcore.

No. Metal infused with hardore = Mainly metal with some HC-influences while as HC infused with metal is mainly HC with some metal influences.
sorry it's just that so many styles have intertwined some good some bad but when it gets to the point that we spend time talking about this and not playing our guitars I think that's gay. IMHO though metal is metal and hardcore is hardcore the real truth is that it doesn't matter because grunge is coming back with a vengence!
Quote by quikfeet
sorry it's just that so many styles have intertwined some good some bad but when it gets to the point that we spend time talking about this and not playing our guitars I think that's gay. IMHO though metal is metal and hardcore is hardcore the real truth is that it doesn't matter because grunge is coming back with a vengence!

Hello, now you're the gay one. This is a part of the forum spent for actually discussing music, not playing guitar. Besides, certain people on here don't even play guitar, they just come here to discuss so I bid you to shut the fuck up.
Lol@noob
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
I consider trivium metal, just an extremely pussy version of metal. Because it sounds nothing like real hardcore music.
A warriors hand and a wizards mind to wield.
If you don't even play and you're gonna talk that way maybe you should try pussy chat .com
Ok, so you've posted 3 times in a row, are you trying to prove that you're not a newb? Orrr... Am i just a little confused? Either way, i think your pretty stupid.
metal \m/
Quote by quikfeet
If you don't even play and you're gonna talk that way maybe you should try pussy chat .com

I play guitar. I play your ass off, I can probablt guarantee. I play drums too, I said that CERTAIN people don't Not that I don't. So until you learn to read and comprehend what it is that me and other people write, again, I bid you to shut the fuck up.
I play guitar. I play your ass off, I can probablt guarantee. I play drums too, I said that CERTAIN people don't Not that I don't. So until you learn to read and comprehend what it is that me and other people write, again, I bid you to shut the fuck up.

Pwned dude......pwned by bilzzard. I love you.
I've found Jesus
Quote by willmac
Ok, so you've posted 3 times in a row, are you trying to prove that you're not a newb? Orrr... Am i just a little confused? Either way, i think your pretty stupid.

Says the guy who's been here for a month This thread is just a chance to suck up to Blizzard and prove further homosexuality.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Well it would make sense that the majority play instruments, otherwise we couldn't understand the intricate riffs, passages and the thought process behind a song of a GOOD metal band like Carcass, unlike Trivium who aren't even metal. Trivium suck my bawls.
I've found Jesus
Quote by smiddy
Says the guy who's been here for a month This thread is just a chance to suck up to Blizzard and prove further homosexuality.

So because i registered a month ago means I?m a newb? I think not. Also, saying "owned" is not sucking up, its merely agreeing with him and showing my appreciation for the ownigeness of the comment. I also don't believe I originally portrayed any traits of homosexuality, unless you're going to say to like / respect Trivium is gay? I'm expecting a lame immature post back.
metal \m/
Quote by willmac
So because i registered a month ago means I’m a newb? I think not. Also, saying "owned" is not sucking up, its merely agreeing with him and showing my appreciation for the ownigeness of the comment. I also don't believe I originally portrayed any traits of homosexuality, unless you're going to say to like / respect Trivium is gay? I'm expecting a lame immature post back.

Yes, yes it does make you a newb. And liking Trivium isn't homosexual, thinking they're Metal is.

</lame immature post back>
Smiddys right...
Last edited by smiddy at May 5, 2006,
Ha this is fun you're definately 12 and you prob play like **** too because you're so defensive but it's ok just get off here and practice blizz of ozz what a disgrace to the name! And for your little side kicks "owned" it seems that he owns you probably weak and foreign. it's what i like to call simple ignorance. Peace, real muscians play and that's what i'm gonna do. have fun bashing but you're all still gay!
Quote by quikfeet
Ha this is fun you're definately 12 and you prob play like **** too because you're so defensive but it's ok just get off here and practice blizz of ozz what a disgrace to the name! And for your little side kicks "owned" it seems that he owns you probably weak and foreign. it's what i like to call simple ignorance. Peace, real muscians play and that's what i'm gonna do. have fun bashing but you're all still gay!

Before trying to make a point, try to have proper grammer... just a tip. Because Bilzzard has proper grammatical structure and you don't, making you the ****ing 12 year old in this situation.
I've found Jesus
Quote by smiddy
Yes, yes it does make you a newb. And liking Trivium isn't homosexual, thinking they're Metal is.

</lame immature post back>

There's no way i can be arsed to go record myself playing, so you can believe I?m a newb. So because I think Trivium is metal, I?m gay? ****ing LOL! Ignorance, I think, is the word I?m looking for.
metal \m/
Quote by willmac
There's no way i can be arsed to go record myself playing, so you can believe I’m a newb. So because I think Trivium is metal, I’m gay? ****ing LOL! Ignorance, I think, is the word I’m looking for.

I beleive you're mistaken, I was implying you were a newb to this forum, I have no clue how musicaly talented you are.
Smiddys right...
Fair doo's, I am indeed new to this forum. I notice you're from Leeds. I live in Headingley, wassup?
metal \m/
Cool, I'm from Wetherby, which is near Leeds, on the east.
Smiddys right...
Closed since Josh isn't online. Warning for the infidels.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by quikfeet

Yeah, how about you post some of your great achievements, then? Show us what a real musician is, because I play in two bands and have a third in the making, so by all means, tell me what a real musician is. Let me guess first, though. A real musician is someone who claims that other people suck and simply insult them every time by questioning their sexuality while misunderstanding what they are saying in the first place while they themselves have no idea what they're talking about? Would that be your definition of a musician, then?