Ok, I always thought this album was RBF's sell out album, but it is good. Half of the songs I've already heard and am familiar with, but when I heard the rest, I was amazed. This is one of the only cd's I've never owned by them, so I finally gave in and bought it the other day. I can't stop listening to it, and I've been a long time fan of Reel Big Fish, which is a really cool feeling.

It's now my favorite RBF album.

(My favorite song is 'Rock & Roll is Bitchin''.)
Some of the songs are (OMG) awesome. (See, Cover of Boss DJ, What are friends for, Sayonara Seniorita, Cheer Up, Little Doubt goes a long way, Average Man)
Most of the other stuff on it is "OKAY at best". (See, Everything else)
A lot of the other songs have boring 3-chord progressions that make me want to vomit.

This is their sell-out album not because some of the songs are... "different" but because it was released by the same label as Britney Spears and 'N Sync - Jive.
Notice how at all their most recent live shows they play a ska-ish version of "Where have you been?".

(Cheer Up is still better than We're Not Happy 'tiil You're Not Happy by miles...)
Circle that A, motherfucker!
I actually think "Cheer Up!" is a great album, I use it when I want to give people an introduction to third wave ska since it's pretty accessible. I just wish there wasn't some of the filler songs "(valerie", "somebody loved me", "rock 'n' roll is bitchin", "brand new hero"). Good shout, Chaise! =D
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!