I have a Washburn WR120 electric and I don't like the bridge humbucker to much. I really don't like any of the pickups much, but i use the bridge the most. I need a humbucker that will pickup pinch harmonics real good. Suggestions please. Is the Dimebucker as good as it seems, or is it overrated? If dime used it, I guess it would pickup squeals good. Anyway, please help me out.
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
There is much more to pinches that just your pickup.....what amp are you using? How is it EQed?

Chances are, unless if your setup is very very poor, that your technique is not 100% correct....I can get pinches on the worst of pups.

A higher output pup of some sort may help you though. The dimebucker is not too good though. Maybe try the Bill Lawrence pup (that's what dimebag actually used). If you want to go with Duncan, a JB will handle it. Dimarzio: X2N.
My setup is pretty poor, but I'm getting a good amp in about 2 weeks. I'm getting a Randall 100 Watt SS 2-12" Combo. I have a little effects processor that gives me good distortion, but I guess that's the problem. So Seymors or DiMarzios huh. Okay, thanks.
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
pickups....amps....eqs.....they are not to blame. it is all about technique.

DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR GEAR!
Quote by jpetrucci5655
"get a tube amp or i will hire a huge-dicked-hermaphrodite to come rape ur cornhole."

Quote by xmurderoticax
I just got a line 6 flextone head and a spider II body.
It's not my technique. I can get on my friends Pignose Tube amp with his S101 and rip some squeals, but not with my Washburn. It'll sound off, just not that powerful ya know.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
For me low action = hard to do PHs , but I second the JB
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
I had a JB. Switched to L500xl and will never go back. I highly recommend the Bill Lawrence pickups.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.