yes.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Kinda.. except they lack punk. They have replaced it with crap.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Livvo
emo anyone?

THANK U!!WE HAVE A WINNER!!They r American pop/emo,also known as stupid bull****
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
yeah like woah E.M.O... but thats not bad....and why is pop bad? just coz its POPular? so you mean that you only dont like them coz other people do....thats such crap.....its like so hypocritical and would never work...

yeah threatening on internet and fights are so lame so please dont start one with me...

thankyooo
Quote by Buffy_summers
yeah like woah E.M.O... but thats not bad....and why is pop bad? just coz its POPular? so you mean that you only dont like them coz other people do....thats such crap.....its like so hypocritical and would never work...

yeah threatening on internet and fights are so lame so please dont start one with me...

thankyooo

no pop is crap coz 90% of it lacks any kind of substance
no pop is crap coz 90% of it lacks any kind of substance

im sorry but that is such bollocks. the beatles, prince, and oasis are pop and most music today is influenced ( be it subliminally) by pop music. the use of pop when describing fall out boy is derogatory because they pretend to be hardcore or punks. anyway part of pop's appeal is that it lacks a certain substance... its fun!
Quote by Livvo
most music today is influenced ( be it subliminally) by pop music.

How so? I've seen and heard many modern bands with no pop influence whatsoever.

Fallout Boy is pop rock btw. I'm really still not sure why some people get so offended by that other than maybe it challanges people's perception of themselves in a negative way. I hope that's not it. If it is then that's pretty sad.

EDIT:"yeah threatening on internet and fights are so lame so please dont start one with me..."

So, in other words, you're aware that the gibberish veiled in a thin layer of open-mindedness that you spouted was just that and are trying to discourage others from becoming so?
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Last edited by CowsWithGuns at May 5, 2006,
thats why i said subliminally.... most songs have a bit of pop in them. i know people will disagree with me but on a really simple and primal level punk is just pop with distortion and attitude.... haha
Pop punk. Like you need to ask.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>