OK people. So, me and the rest of the band decided that the singer (who after a 3 hour band practice couldnt find the guts to sing even tho the rest of the band was singing) should be kicked out. Anyway, she is a girl, so I told her I was really sorry but I didnt want her in the band no more. Then she started accusing me of being sexist and slapped me. So, was it sexist? Cause that slap really confused me n im not quite sure if it was...
No, it was a for the bands good. If she was to scared to sing, then there was no point of her being there.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Whats the point in having a singer who won't sing? wtf is her problem?
Quote by BluE DicE
Smoking is basically cutting your lungs right? So does that kind of self injury make smokers emo? Discuss.
Rape that bitch. Dont let her get away with that!

on topic: no, it wasnt sexist. if she's too chicken to sing she has no right to be there in the first place.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88
Rape that bitch. Dont let her get away with that!

Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
was she just a singer? because if she was, then she's a stupid bitch that won't do what she was supposed to do, and you weren't sexist, unless you're not telling us something...
Quote by redwing_suck
She is actually the sexist one...

Exactly. Women are hiding behind this new ''OMG You're so sexist!'' thing! We're not SEXIST, we're SEXY! w00t! I made a funny!

Seriously though, I just want to slap the shit out of her for slappin the shit out of you and calling YOU sexist when she slapped you. I hate when women do that.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
is she a lesbian? just out of curiosity. and no, it wasn't sexist. she can't be a vocalist if she won't sing.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
It would've been sexist if you'd thrown her out for being a girl.

P.S. rape is bad, m'kay?
By rape, i of course mean shank.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Well if it was the exact same circumstances but only the "singer" was a guy, and you decided to kick him out, which you definately would, you wouldn't have made a thread about it. Women say they want equal treatment.

Find out why she wouldn't sing and what not, if you haven't already. I wouldn't let a great singer (if she is) go by me just becuase she was nervous good luck
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Well its not sexist, but maybe you should give her another try. From the post it seems like she was just trying out? Idk this happened to me with a guy actually and i dint let him try again but maybe you should. She could be a good singer. Hmm on the other hand if shes shy and wont sing in front of you then she prolly would have a hard time in front of a crowd. Well im not too sure. All i know is a good singer is hard to find, and i think being shy is somehting you can probobly get around.
wait...she'd been singing for 3 hours? and didn't want to sing? that's kinda reasonable imo
Quote by iain4444
Well if it was the exact same circumstances but only the "singer" was a guy, and you decided to kick him out, which you definately would, you wouldn't have made a thread about it. Women say they want equal treatment.

Find out why she wouldn't sing and what not, if you haven't already. I wouldn't let a great singer (if she is) go by me just becuase she was nervous good luck

yes, but there aren't many guys that slap other guys and call them sexist.
4string-tsurigi : right... Did you read what I said? "and you decided to kick him out, which you definately would,"

I'm pretty sure if my singer slapped me and called me sexist I would do something about it.

I'm sorry, but your response didn't really make any sense if it was directed at me

Edit : so you were saying that he would have made a thread about it if his MALE singer had slapped him and called him a sexist?

Sorry for the misunderstanding
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Last edited by iain4444 at May 5, 2006,
well, you were saying that if the singer was a guy and the same circumstances ocurred, this thread would not be here, so i was just displaying my disagreement at that, but whatever...
if somebody hurts me...i WILL hurt them back, whether they are a girl or not...

if a girl slaps me i WILL slap them back..

if a boy slaps me i WILL slap them back...

its as simple as that...thats me not being sexist

i treat everybody equal...

and no if she wouldnt sing then you had a good reason to sack her...so it wasnt sexist
Women say they want equal treatment.

**** equal treatment! They have the better end of the bargain! They bitch at us and hit us and abuse us all they want but one slap on her and BOOM INTO JAIL YOU GO!

pisses me off to no end.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Ace88
**** equal treatment! They have the better end of the bargain! They bitch at us and hit us and abuse us all they want but one slap on her and BOOM INTO JAIL YOU GO!

pisses me off to no end.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!

my ****ing ex would hit me and yell at me and then **** my friend so i ****ed HER friend...and cousin....and sister.....and I wouldve banged her mom but she wasnt into it......so i feel better about that now.....

I consider that equality, bitch
Some women, when they don't get their way, just pull out the sexist card. There's nothing you can really do about it. Equality will never be possible because somebody will always find something to complain about.
of course that was sexist,shes a girl!

no jk,but it seems like girls just like to slap people on ocassion.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Quote by abnormel
OK people. So, me and the rest of the band decided that the singer (who after a 3 hour band practice couldnt find the guts to sing even tho the rest of the band was singing) should be kicked out. Anyway, she is a girl, so I told her I was really sorry but I didnt want her in the band no more. Then she started accusing me of being sexist and slapped me. So, was it sexist? Cause that slap really confused me n im not quite sure if it was...

no itwasnt

shes just cranky and wants to throw blame

all the more reason to ditch her

your better off
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by FeatherBreeze
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!

my ****ing ex would hit me and yell at me and then **** my friend so i ****ed HER friend...and cousin....and sister.....and I wouldve banged her mom but she wasnt into it......so i feel better about that now.....

I consider that equality, bitch

lmao nice..

and to threadstarter, no it wasn't sexist. not in the least bit.
I'M A GIRL!
was it her first band practice? maybe she's a bit self conscious. jeez kicking her out after the first practice is a bit harsh, you can't just expect people to sing, after they get used to it, yes, but not at first. support her make her feal like she's singing good even if she sucks, that will get her over the fear of singing. but it seems you already made the dumb decision so good luck with that.

to answer your question, no it wasnt sexist, just lacking intelligence.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Yes, Of Course It's Sexist, You Bastard, I'm Calling The Cops On Your Ass
Throw Shit At Me

Member of the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN SUCKS! club. PM Rox0r713 to join!