so do you like bon scott or brian johnson better?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I cant tell the difference
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you seriously cant tell the difference, then there is something wrong with you. There is an Only AC/DC thread around here somewhere. Go and discuss this here.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Bon Scott had a good voice for high pitch songs but personnally i like Brian better even if his voice is shot.

People who have agreed with me:

Quote by spuime4c1es
LMFAO!
you nailed it sgfender.
I like Bon more. I think he's a better singer and they wrote better songs with him but they still kick ass with Brian.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*
Bon > Brian
but Brian is not bad just that Bon is better

This thread has been done millions of times.... and there is an only acdc-thread right...
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
Sorry about the delays in closing/deleting these threads Classic rockers, had a lot of work to do during the week so didn't come on. Thanks for reporting stuff though, makes it a lot easier.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic