#1, radio city, or sister lovers ? theyre all pretty awesome. sister lovers has some of the coolest arrangements and some great dylan-gone-bubblegum lyrics. i go with that one.
Third/Sister Lovers. It's just more emotionally charged for me and has more of my favorite Big Star songs on it... I can't help but sing along to "Thank You Friends."
Big Star were a rock band from the 70s. Maybe not the most rocking band, but they were still a 70s rock band, unless you're talking about some other band by the same name.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Big Star were a rock band from the 70s. Maybe not the most rocking band, but they were still a 70s rock band, unless you're talking about some other band by the same name.

so ? that doesnt make them classic rock. they are powerpop, a genre always closely linked to alt.
I have no idea what's going on, but alternative music from the 60's, 70's or 80's is classic rock. Haven't you noticed the Lou Reed/Velvet Underground threads?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."