Page 1 of 2
hehe i get boring so I tried to play some super mario on guitaar :P

i know that its a bit buggy and not in there everytime but its very hard to play this ****ty japanese midi crap in time

super mario download

greets maxi
THe distortion at the end was awesome dude. If you haven't already heard it check out Phish's cover of this.
crit as i go

pretty good so far it seems like ur a bit out of tune. ok one or two of ur strings is definetly flat or somthing but other than that its pretty solid. the only problem i heard was the tunning error other than thaty the notes were 99% spot on good job

plz crit mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355541
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Not bad, not bad. I did notice that it sounded out of tune, and a lot of the notes in the beginning weren't right though. I actually just learned this song on the guitar a few days ago and are in the process of making a recording of it. I'll post it if you wanna hear when i'm done.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
that was great!! i like the distorted part
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I really enjoyed the ending. Guitars can sound so kickass like that. Good job, I can tell it was hard to play.

Awesome again at the end.
Damn! link doesnt work for me. it sounded really cool too.

EDIT: that was great!
Last edited by §tratôcaster at May 6, 2006,
Man, that was awesome!!!! I loved the rhythm guitar and distortion at the end. Keep up the good work.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
The distorted piece at the end made it for me.

What's your gear?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
hm a crappy fender strat copy i use guitar rig 2 (program for pc) to record the guitar because i havent got a good mic to put it on my amp..
I honestly cracked a smile at the distorted part, awesome I agree, at the beginning, you either hit some wrong notes or the guitar was out of tune. The end was great though
Hahahahaha thats amazin, i learnt this a while ago but yours sounds much better than mine, the distorted bit is sick. couldnt have done better 10/10
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Haha, very nice! I like the distortion!
My Kit:

Encore Precision Bass
Cort Artisan A4 Bass

Kustom KBA10
Laney RB5 Richter Bass Amp Combo

Zoom B2 Bass Pedal
20ft Lead x 2
Wireless Headphones

Quote by Noremorse96
i almost got my neighbour put in jail when i told them i petted his cack (penis slang)
dude, you´re genius!

Quote by samlynch
All players = good
Famous players = exxelent
Frusciante = God
Lol, that was great, the distortion was wicked, very nice!!!

Crit my holiday cover.....http:\\roast.dmusic.com
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
ha, at first i was like "this is pretty cool" then when the backround got a bit thicker i was like "hey, this is cool man" then when I heard the distortion i just smiled ear to ear
Quote by stringmagician
ha, at first i was like "this is pretty cool" then when the backround got a bit thicker i was like "hey, this is cool man" then when I heard the distortion i just smiled ear to ear

Dito
Sweet.
Duuuuuude, that was awesome.

Let me get the tabs!
My Gear

BC Rich Warlock
Austin Acoustic-Electric
Line 6 150w 2x12 Flextone III
Line 6 POD XT Live
Wow. I just made my whole class stare at me for one minute and five seconds. Apparently they don't understand greatness. You rock dude.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
U R my new hero.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Page 1 of 2