Page 1 of 5
Hey Pedro Lovers.

Hows it going? Hows the wife? She still under the floorboards?

Anyhow down to business.

Now I have a few pints down me, I've decided to post a second spam thread

my next dave deafeating spam thread comprises around one topic.

The humbucker equiped Jaguar.

Okay first things first. As a general rule of thumb, a standard Jaguar, when routed for humbuckers will be a lot better than the new 'Jaguar HH' and here is why.

1. The rythm circuit, is nothing on the HH short of being able to roll down the tone on the neck pickup, trust me. No difference, its a quirk on the HH, wheras its a viable option on the original due to the roller volume actually being usefull. I have tested 5 Jaguar HH's and on 4 of the models the roller volume did practically nothing and on the fifth the roller volume was the only working volume control!

2. The chrome plates are (no matter what fender say) DIE CAST. They will corrode over time, reaveling the ugly junk metal underneath.

3. Dragster pickups suck, there is a very uneven string to string output and I even found one bobbin on the neck pickup was lower that the other by quite a bit, making the neck pickup spike at treble and have no bass at all.

4. The new 24' scale neck is a lot different than a Jaguar neck - first off the string spacing is wider and there is a lot more girth to the neck. Jaguar necks were famed for being skinny, not V shaped pieces of crap.

5. By flicking between pickups and volume (on the master vol pot) I managed to knacker both, in a space of around an hour. Chinese pots are being used.

6. On 3 models I tried the humbuckers rattled in the body.

7. The tuners and bridge are pieces of die-cast crap usually found on a guitar costing £200-300 less than this junk and I managed to remove some of the die cast material with a plectrum. These things are literally tin foil.

And last

8. Quite possibly the lowest grade rosewood I've ever seen on a Fender (2 models were uniformly brown, like plastic almost.) and the weight indicates a much cheap offshoot of alder, maybe even basswood.

Thats it from my spam thread.

In closing, Dave sucks.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Get em Dave
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
And some fat emo girls, at times.

Very nice spam, I'm glad you hate them, I think they're too much taken away from the essensce of real Jags.

I still like Mustangs |-----------| that much better.
^There arent.

Gabel gets confused by Dave and Ped fighting. Since i love both of you (no not that way) i do not know wich side to pick?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Pick neither, and become a haircutter.

Danno votes Ped gets

And Dave gets "cut down"
Everyone knows me and david have been duking it out for millenia, duh.

It wasn't me who caused WWII it was Dave and he knows it.

expect more drunken rambling later tonight - my topic being the Mark Hoppus Bass (dont worry it relates to this thread too)
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
mark hoppus bass? hmm. i await.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
expect a 'Peds hair versus Daves hair' pic battle too :P
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
so can you tell the quality of alder by the weight?

is heavier better?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I believe heavy alder is better.

Also cheap alder doesnt ring when you knock it as much as good alder.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Would it be appropriate for me to hand out "VOTE FOR PEDRO" buttons?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Pedricko
I believe heavy alder is better.

Also cheap alder doesnt ring when you knock it as much as good alder.

cool.

my kramer (korean) is pretty darn heavy (at least compared to my basswood ibanez), and it's specced as "north american alder". now, I realise that this could be sales pitch, i.e. crappy north american alder, but still.

Cool.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave, would you like a Vote For Pedro button?

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^

vote for what?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have no idea honestly. Ask Ped. I'm sure he's in and election for something somewhere.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
*ties dave to a chair and makes him watch napoleon dynamite*

now that should explain the pedro badges/buttons (buttons for those backward american types)

And as election goes: Modlection!!! Available candidates: Godofshred, Dave, Danno and SuperAnalyltical (and Ped)
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^Is it really necessary to torture him like that?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Yes, yes it is.

Pedro's new OFFICAL list of cool:

Gabel,
Godofshred *Me + Nick + band = face rocked offiness*
Danno
Xenn
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^ah, but you don't have one of these...

yep, i found it again, and now i have the joys of photobucket, it's going to be appearing much more often.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Give me your seal of approval or I'll insert lobsters into your uretrha
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
GIVE ME THE SEAL!

also: me and nick might be covering paranoid and teen spirit plus a jam session in a gig soon, basically my audition for his band
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^can't you just copy and paste it, lol?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You post it or I'll convientiantly remind everyone of that tiff you got in with that cross dressing dude with a club foot and harlequin itchyothis that time.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Page 1 of 5