Ok like the title says I'm in the buy for an amp and do to some restricted funds thats my price range. So a good amp 30-50Watts or so.
Roland Cube or Vox AD series. Don't expect much more than 30W (and for the amps mentioned the 30W models come in at around $230)
Ebay is about the only place you'd get a 30-50 watt amp for that price. They had a couple of Vox AD30VT's for same on there, i bought one a few days ago for $185.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I've tried out the cube and it didn't impress me at all. I know line 6 has the spiderII 30 w amps, but it has good reviews but bad comments so I'm looking for some thing with quality sound. I also found a Behringer gmx210 for 199.99 at musicians friend.
Last edited by hckychsdude at May 5, 2006,
Quote by hckychsdude
I've tried out the cube and it didn't impress me at all. I know line 6 has the spiderII 30 w amps, but it has good reviews but bad comments so I'm looking for some thing with quality sound. I also found a Behringer gmx210 for 199.99 at musicians friend.

the reason those amps have bad reviews is because people expect to much. you get what you pay for. any solidstate low end amp is gonna sound plain and unimpressive.