Which do you think would win a solo competition "one" by metallica or a mixture of"blackbird" by the beatles and "tears in heaven" by eric clapton?
ive said this many times...

depends what you mean by "better."

i personally would prefer tears in heaven solo, heavier and harder doesn't necessarily mean better. but one's solo is a beaut as well and i will be a metallica fan til the day i die.
Quote by rds0811
Just say something like "It's too bad money can't buy you a big dick" and there is nothing they can say to recover from it.
One will do better, anyone who is not a guitarist will wet themselves when they see you tap and play moderatly fast.
Founder of Metallica Mensa. PM me to join!

Member # 8 of the Canada, Eh Fanclub. Pm arsonite to join.
"anyone who is not a guitarist will wet themselves when they see you tap and play moderatly fast."

Kinda like to think you're joking there...

Unless you assume everyone likes HM.

Cherry72
Quote by kirkhammett1988
One will do better, anyone who is not a guitarist will wet themselves when they see you tap and play moderatly fast.

The solo in "One" hardly even is metal, not like the solo in, erm... "Into The Void" (Sabbath) or "Son and Daughter" (Queen) really...

Queen!!! Metal!!! (Sometimes...)

Cherry72
The solo from One will only sound good if you have a second guitarist or a backing track, by itself it'll sound kind of random and wanky.
Quote by CherrySG72
The solo in "One" hardly even is metal.

Cherry72

I'm sorry, what?! Metallica - One, Not METAL!>¬!?!>"! Spasm and fit, you are fcking stupid.
metal \m/
Quote by CherrySG72
The solo in "One" hardly even is metal, not like the solo in, erm... "Into The Void" (Sabbath) or "Son and Daughter" (Queen) really...

Queen!!! Metal!!! (Sometimes...)

Cherry72

dude, queen suck.
most overrated fucking band of all time.
i hate 'em.
Well depends on which solo, the intro solo or the one after the last verse solo
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
The insane One solo pwns all... to an extent.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.