hey I'm looking for something to enhance my repertoire of tone (both for my guitar and my vocal chords), and I realised that I could do with some delay or reverb. Now, I know of good pedals which provide one or the other, but I can't decide which one is better and so I would be immensely grateful if one of you knowledgeable people could tell me if there are any good pedals out there which provide both effects in one handy (affordable) package? Thanks
I have a Digitech Turbo Flange, which has alot of options, but it's very expensive...
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Boss used to make a digital reverb/delay pedal but I think it's discontinued now. You might be able to find one on E-Bay.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
If you could stretch your budget, I would look into a rack mount + a MIDI controller. Probably set you back around $400, though.

Much more versatile than a pedal.
Quote by kaplac
I think the h2o pedal from visual sounds is a delay reverb pedal.

close. its a delay/chorus pedal. i fncking love it too.

what about the reverb on your amp??
man i got a crap amp, I'm surprised it has distortion :p but im saving every penny for a Marshall MG100DFX, and after you mentioned built-in effects, I remembered that it's got reverb, delay, chorus and everything I could want, so thanks for that, you probably saved me from spending money on a pedal I wont need in a couple of months
Cubes are great amps for sure, but I don't think they have the sound quality. The Vox AD's are stonking, but way outta my price range for the time being. The MG is nicely in the middle, and seems to have had fantastic reviews. I've played my friends MG60, and it's all I could wish for.
Quote by Danger_Dick
Cubes are great amps for sure, but I don't think they have the sound quality. The Vox AD's are stonking, but way outta my price range for the time being. The MG is nicely in the middle, and seems to have had fantastic reviews. I've played my friends MG60, and it's all I could wish for.

as fellow UGer, a fellow man, a fellow Irishman...and as an all around nice guy...

dont buy an MG.

Vox Valvetronix are 4543590858585466 times better then the MG and the effects on it are 435890843543543 times better and the thing itself is 89905905 times better then the MG series.

i think youre just after the Marshall logo...