So I was looking at the worst modern band thread and I saw that quite a few people said crossfade. I don't know why but I think they have a nice sound to them. Anyone else like them? Or am I alone in liking this band here in UG
they were ok a few years ago, i have no idea what has happened to them lately
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
I like em. got their 1st cd. people on this sight just don't like any bands that have songs that get popular. crossfades was cold.

Their actually putting together a new cd right now i think, just go to their myspace and look
i thought they were alright
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
dude hell yea.... I've seen them live. Then again, my taste is Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, SOME Seether, Sevendust, Theory of a Deadman, etc. I think that stuff just... friggin' rocks out. I find myself diggin the hell out of Lamb of God, Otep, Mastadon, KSE, and all too. I'm done...
they have some good tunes. their debut albumb was a total disappointment tho =\
I like Crossfade, i havent listened to them recently but I hope they bring out a new album soon.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

I was looking for a Crossfade thread, so I guess I'll resurrect this one.

I kind of liked their debut album. I liked the three singles, plus Disco. The Unknown was actually one of my least favorite songs from the debut album. Anybody heard anything about their new album?
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
I was looking for a Crossfade thread, so I guess I'll resurrect this one.

I kind of liked their debut album. I liked the three singles, plus Disco. The Unknown was actually one of my least favorite songs from the debut album. Anybody heard anything about their new album?

Haha, it already came out. It wasn't good at all.

I also saw them live at a radio show, and they were terrible. I was extremely dissapointed considering my post way way up there ^^^^^^^^^
"For Us, For Them, For You"
^Yeah, I knew it was already out, but I hadn't heard much concerning quality. I think I heard one song on the radio once and it didn't impress me.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I really like Crossfade. Them, along with Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Shinedown are my 4 favorite bands.

I loved their debut album. Starless, Cold, Colors and So Far Away I think were very good songs. The next three, No Giving Up, Death Trend Setta and the Deep End were pretty good. Then the last three, Disco, Dead Skin and The Unknown were alright, not really too god but not too bad either.

Personally I like their second album though. Tony Byroads left the band so no more sampling in Falling Away. Falling Away is definitely not as good as the self-titled debut however, it is not a bad album like everyone says it is. They sound very different in this album, they have a softer, more laid back sound. You may like that or you may hate it. If you dont mind slower songs, then give this album a try. At first it seems like it may suck, it did for me, but after awhile the songs can grow on you. Washing the World Away, Drown You Out and Invincible are my three favorites. The rest are decent, however I got this CD not too long ago and am still "breaking in" the CD if you know what I mean. If you liek harder, fast paced stuff Falling Away is not for you. If you're expecting the same sound as their debut album, Falling Away again is not for you.
Quote by FEDS-91
First disc was good, the second was really disappointing.

that sums it up for me too
im from south carolina so im a really big fan. i went and saw them on the army tour at fort jackson. they were awesome. i met the whole band and got some complementary pics and autographs.