alright.. I'm looking for an overdrive pedal that can get a WIDE variety of tones as well as be reasonably-priced... mostly for classic rock-type stuff
holy crap that Bad Monkey pedal looks like t3h pwnzers!!! i listened to the musiciansfriend.com audio clips and it's freakin sweet... and only 40 bucks!!
Boss makes good pedals....its all about preferance.
Quote by punk n' metal
RnB is emo for black people

UG's Nudist Club. PM Me to Join.
hey, I'm EXTREMELY new when it comes to effects (I've used a multi-effect pedal since I started) and now please don't laugh... when it says it's a "tube overdrive" pedal does that mean it recreates the sound of a tube or that the amp needs a tube? (i have a Peavey trans-tube bandit 112)
Quote by rayIII
hey, I'm EXTREMELY new when it comes to effects (I've used a multi-effect pedal since I started) and now please don't laugh... when it says it's a "tube overdrive" pedal does that mean it recreates the sound of a tube or that the amp needs a tube? (i have a Peavey trans-tube bandit 112)

it means its recreating the sound of an overdriven amp. although TUBE ODs are very commonly used to boost an already over driven tube amp as well.