Well I thought of naming this the Keith Moon/Frank Zappa thread but Ill give others a chance. What are your crazy stories about our favorite rockers?

I loved the story of Keith moon get shut in a closet by the rest of the band to keep him out of trouble and he kicked trhrough the walls.

Share yours.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Keith Moon having a grave discussion with Pete about not acting up anymore, then promplty jumping off the hotel balcony into an inpossibly small area down to the pool below.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
Yes
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

Zappa had a stuffed giraffe with a whipped cream dispenser in it. They lit a cherry bomb and blew the giraffe's ass out, then had it crap whipped cream all over the place.
Ha Does anyone know where frippogenics got all the stories last time?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

^^No, I forgot. (Where's he been, anyways?)

Back on the Frank Zappa stuff, there's this picture in this coffee place by me that has a picture of Zappa taking a ****.

I remember I was like, "What the hell is that?" the first time I saw it.
Mick Ronson got thrown out of a bar because he was to drunk... he then showed up with a starting pistol trying to shoot the guy...

I've heard/read.
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
I don't know if anything tops the Led Zeppelin legends that happened during their American tours - some real debauchery there. Anyone know the "shark story"? What about Bonham running on the stage of a Deep Purple concert screaming they can't play fer sh*t? (Alcoholic drummers tend to be nuts.)
Ted Nugent Is Stuffed And Mounted Above My Fireplace
Frank Zappa once got a bunch of Marines drunk, and convinced them to come on stage at one of his gigs to beat the stuffing out of a bunch of baby dolls. (Leading back to the story of Jane Fonda claiming that American Marines were killing innocent babies in 'Nam.)
Keen to clean up for a European tour, Keith Richards reportedly replaced his drug riddled blood with an infusion of healthy blood in a Swiss clinic in September 1973.
I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
^^Thats an urban myth that Keith seems more than happy to play along with--he apparently gets his blood ''changed'' regularly and its the reason for his longevity.

What about Keith Moon closing of a street so no-one would get hurt when he began flinging stuff out of his hotel window?
Thank God im an atheist
john paul jones brought a drag queen up to his hotel romm in new orleans and that was how royal orleans came to be(never heard the song myself, though)

i know, I suck
Ace Frehley and Peter Criss of KISS once glued every piece of furniture in their hotel room to the ceiling!
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Quote by wil
^^Thats an urban myth that Keith seems more than happy to play along with--he apparently gets his blood ''changed'' regularly and its the reason for his longevity.

What about Keith Moon closing of a street so no-one would get hurt when he began flinging stuff out of his hotel window?

i think the majority of these are urban myths
I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
One I Heard But I Think Is Really A Bit Of A Myth Maybee Some Hard Core Who Fan Maybe Able To Confirm It Is The Moon Once Attacked Pete Towshen With A Ballon Shaped Like A Sword While On Stage And Was Takin Off By Over 20 Security Guards. Not To Sure If Thats True But I Wudent Put It Past Him Wud U?
Quote by Rolling_Stone
One I Heard But I Think Is Really A Bit Of A Myth Maybee Some Hard Core Who Fan Maybe Able To Confirm It Is The Moon Once Attacked Pete Towshen With A Ballon Shaped Like A Sword While On Stage And Was Takin Off By Over 20 Security Guards. Not To Sure If Thats True But I Wudent Put It Past Him Wud U?

You Don't Have To Capitalize Every Single Word. But you do need to learn how to spell.