Hey Everybody,

Im looking to buy an another Acoustic bass and am having trouble finding a boutique dealer or website that designs and builds custom acoustics. For the right bass, money is no option. any help anyone can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

~Roger
www.myspace.com/boisebass <- slap demo
MSN = Fox_NP

GIGRIG
Mesa Titan V12, Ampeg 8x10E, Korg DTR2000, Sennheiser freePORT Wireless.

BASSES
'74 RickenMonster, Fernandes Retrospect Deluxe, ABG.
For the right bass, money is no option.

money is no option? What do you mean by that?
are you talking ABG or upright bass?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I'm going to assume you mean ABG (be sure and get some recordings up after you get one!), so I'm goin to suggest the god of all acoustic basses, Rob Allen. www.roballenguitars.com I'll suggest the mouse model.
thanks for tat website.. i may be interested in buying one of those
Quote by Blackout'
money is no option? What do you mean by that?

It means he's a rich mo'fo, and living every GAS-ser's dream!
hello im newbie here...why are u buying another acoustic bass? 1 acoustic bass do not suits u??...me 1 acoustic bass or electric bass is ok...i have a question, wat is better acoustic or electric bass tell me please... ty
Thanks a bunch!...again Bumper ...
yeah AcousticBassGuitar is what i meant.
the amount it costs doesnt matter much to me because I'm willing to do what is necessary for a REALLY superb bass guitar, the story goes...I got a cheapass acoustic to see if I liked it, and I do - I can play it whenever, and since my amp and equipment are at the ol' studio a few towns over, I can jam here at home at all hours without pissing anybody off - so now Im looking into something to really call my own, and something that is really a blast to play.

Thanks a bunch guys.

~Roger

EDIT - wow, neat suggestion there bumper...interesting...hmm.
www.myspace.com/boisebass <- slap demo
MSN = Fox_NP

GIGRIG
Mesa Titan V12, Ampeg 8x10E, Korg DTR2000, Sennheiser freePORT Wireless.

BASSES
'74 RickenMonster, Fernandes Retrospect Deluxe, ABG.
Last edited by RogerBeam at May 7, 2006,