on april 22 i went to the joe satriani eric johnson concert and it was amazing. but, eric johnson played this one awesome western type song, and he didnt introduce the title, and i never heard it before, but it was amazing. it was a western type instrumental and had a very catchy riff in it, and if anyone knows what song that it, please help!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
^Ay hell, I know what song that is! I was at the show at the Nokia Theater in NYC, so I heard it...I REALLY liked it, and I hate country.

It's off his new album...or so I think. I don't have it, so I wouldn't know.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
AH I heard it too! Very cool song...but I thought he said it was a really old tune...

I'm not sure though...sorry.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
Quote by ChurchNSkate
^Ay hell, I know what song that is! I was at the show at the Nokia Theater in NYC, so I heard it...I REALLY liked it, and I hate country.

It's off his new album...or so I think. I don't have it, so I wouldn't know.

I was at that concert too!
When he introduced it I think he said something about it being a new song (not 100% sure though).
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
i checked that song, but it didnt have the cool country riff in it :-[. maybe hes making a new album and gotta add it?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)