heysdfklf. i decided to write another one, and i think it came out pretty well. i had the progressions for a while but finally came with leads and stuff. tell me what you think !

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
mm not bad
good guitar stuff but drums could be a bit more upbeat?
how do u play live? recording of the drums and u up there with ur guitar??
but overall a good song
ur a great guitarist, keep up the good work 7/10
(vocals would be good??)

crit 4 crit?? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355478
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

I'll take A for $500, Alex.
I agree the drums could be a little more upbeat but the guitar kicks major balls, love the whole thing right from the beggining,

I say: 8.5/10

keep it up
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
thanks for the crit man, much appreciated!

listening to your song, it is definitely a very meloncholy melody, and it's nice and original

i agree you are a very skilled guitarist, and the drums are good in my opinion, i think most people are wanting a bit more of them during the main solo though...the quality is very well done, however the main distorted solo almost lacks some sort of umph to it, not playing wise (it is a very nice solo playing wise) but production wise, as in volume level (a little louder would be marvelous), gain type, and reverb...but other than that i think it's a great jam!

thanks again for the crit
I thought it was fantastic. A more prominent bass would really add to the track...Also, sounds like a bit of clipping, there (Gotta watch the levels, i suffer from that, too...) Excellent guitar playing, and a neat solo that goes in some neat directions; Watch that the bends are in tune, but a definite 9 out of 10.

Awesome!!
I like the changing tempos. Also, the motif over (what I assume to be) the "sad" part is great. Your lead tone kinda sounds like you're in a gigantic empty hall, and the other instruments sound like their in a normal room - reverb difference? I like the playing. Well done!
i record with my peavey transformer 212 into the back of the computer for all guitars (including bass which is just a muted guitar), with, sadly, a squire :-[. drums are my electric set that i play and just record it into the coputer again, all mixed with audacity
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Writing as a I listen.
I love the clean guitar feel, but your solo tone got a bit muddy. The second solo bit didn't quite grab me as much as the first one, but still a cool vibe. It gets a little repetitive, the three-note runs and all. Love the drums, I think they're fine. Way to make a Squier sound decent, did you upgrade the pups? Man, it would have sounded great if you ended it at 3:22! After that, your leads start to get boring. Good ending, I guess.

I liked it, but not really my cup of tea.

Crit for crit?