First of all, Epiphone sucks in my opinion, and you buy a guitar for the sounds, not the looks.

Sadly, people watch you too, so it probably is cooler to get a 'cool' guitar, even if that piece of square guitar is the best in the world, you'd rather go with the V-Junks
Jackson King V's.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by Invictious
First of all, Epiphone sucks in my opinion, and you buy a guitar for the sounds, not the looks.

Sadly, people watch you too, so it probably is cooler to get a 'cool' guitar, even if that piece of square guitar is the best in the world, you'd rather go with the V-Junks

ive got an epiphone right now and it rocks... so i thought it would be alright if i got another...

Quote by andjustice4all2
Jackson RR. That considered a V?

ive looked at them, and the only ones that have appealed to me is the polkadot one on ams...
If you can, try to go to a guitar store and play some different V's. You don't want to get a guitar based on looks and realize that you hate the feel. Playability >>>>>>> Looks.

I agree with whoever said the RRs, but since you said you dont like them....Maybe an ESP LTD DV? I haven't personally tried one, but I've heard good things about em.
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
My personal favourite;

Jackson KV2T

Sound and Playability is amazing, as is with most Jacksons above the JS Models.
Best V?

ESP DV8

Closer to your price range, ESP/LTD DV8-R

BTW, Jackson King V's are too fucking tiny. The DV8 & DV8-R are much nicer, IMO.
haha
Quote by azn_guitarist25
haha you suffering from g.a.s danno

Yeah, that and anorexia of the wallet...
yep wallet is getting empty quick with the release of family guy season 4,ps2 games and the new chili's album
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

BTW, Jackson King V's are too fucking tiny. The DV8 & DV8-R are much nicer, IMO.

No way. How big are you?

I'm 6'4 and massive, and I don't find them to be that small. I even have a Jackson DKMGT.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yep those sv standards are great guitars

wow those are hot............. (meaning also the other products they have for japan)

oh well i got a dealer here (small one but pretty kool and famous) he can get ALL guitars yes all..... Oh ya! >.<
Neal Moser Bastard VI. More metal than a bag full o' spanners.
My Band Me

Quote by sylent
wow those are hot............. (meaning also the other products they have for japan)

oh well i got a dealer here (small one but pretty kool and famous) he can get ALL guitars yes all..... Oh ya! >.<

yep we got a dealer in aus that works with esp japan to bad that usa will never get those esp sv
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at May 6, 2006,
^Oh yeah they are.

If the RG1570 weren't cheaper, I'd want a Dime-O-Flame...
yep dean do make ****loads. even though dimebag didnt want that many guitar created he did a few sketches and now they just keep releasing more models
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Electric?sku=518098

i was thinking about buying this gee-tar... because well ive always wanted a v shaped guitar, and i love the finish on this one. but i dont really know how it sounds... so i just wanted to know what you guys thought the best V shaped guitar was...

what do you play? for the price that is easily the best classic rock/ early metal v on the market.

a new nut and pickups and it'd be even better
^smells?

I dunno, man, the RR3's got a major heel, while the Epi is a set-neck. Then again, the RR3 has mucho bettero pickups.
Quote by evilfretmelter
Neal Moser Bastard VI. More metal than a bag full o' spanners.

x 1937293846129876123763493845238624594542323.5

their sooo nice!
Quote by greety
No way. How big are you?

I'm 6'4 and massive, and I don't find them to be that small. I even have a Jackson DKMGT.

I'm not big (5'8'') but King V's seem a bit smaller than the ESP/LTD Mustaine series/Standard V series. There's a bit more wood, it fits better w/ the body + has more wood on it.
haha

That would have to be the coolest V. I don't know how it plays though.

The nicest V I've tried has been a USA Dean. The Gibsons I've tried didn't impress me too much, although they looked awesome.
am i the only one who like Gibsons V's? i mean come on an off white gibson v is like the sexiest guitar ive ever seen

hot damn
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Last edited by Jackson > you at May 6, 2006,