I seriously think UG needs a jam band forum. I could listen to the greatful dead jam for the rest of my life...also we need some gov't mule discussions, phish, and the countless other awesome bands out there. I may be the only one on this site who likes jam bands...im going to a hippy music jam festival tommorow in conneticut...but I was just throwing this out there hoping there would be someone like me.
hm, second that brother.

no, your not the only one. Im addicted to Allman Brothers, Gov't Mule, early Santana, Phish...
i love jamming with me own band, especially after having a spliff. We play for hours on end man, some of the most awesome ****.
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
dude you rock, I'm going to spinstock in conneticutt tommorow its going to be nasty. This crazy good band from my town is playing there the guitar player is a friend of mine, check it out myspace.com/bodhijam. This kid is the most musically talented kid I've ever met, not for straight guitar technique, but hes got all the intangibles. And trees are my favorite plant.
yeh man, i know what you're talking about when you say the "intangibles." there's this guy i know he can play anything from bossa nova (brazilian jazz) to death metal in about eight different instruments. He's got pretty good technique, but the guy just feels the stuff, its insane. and you can guess what my favorite plant is...
i dont have much time to check out the dude's space thingy now, but ill sure do it when i got time.
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
Post threads in either here or classic rock or wherever they fit. There aren't enough bands, and definately not enough fans of these forums to give it a dedicated forum.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic