I wanted to know how much better is the Roland Cube 60 than the Roland Cube 30.... Im kinda poor so...yeah... if you could just tell me the differences thatd be greaaaaat...mmk?
Im pretty sure the difference is that the 30 is old 30 watts, not 60, well duh. Also the 30 doesnt have the Dyna Amp model which is a dynamic amp model that plays cleaner with softer picks but more distorted the harder you pick. The 60 has a 12" speaker and the 30 has a 10". The 30 has 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble), the 60 has 4 band (Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence).
Thanks does anyone have anyone know where I can find some sound files of either of the amps? Or any other suggestions on amps? I really like Yngwie Malmsteen, Primus, Led Zeppelin.. Stuff like that.
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productlist.aspx?ParentId=57

Go to either amp and there are sound clips and video clips on the pages. Check the video for the Cube 60! The one with Johnny Demarco is freaking awsome. I have watched it like 10 times lol.
The 30 MIGHT lack footswitch-capability and less output options. There's also the dyna-amp and the simple fact that a 12 inch speaker will sound better and fuller than a 10 inch speaker. 60 is louder as well.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
yeah pretty much what was said above are the differenes in the cubes...
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Hey cool thanks. One more question does the roland cube 15 really sound that great? It sounds too good to be true.
No, the Cube 15 doesn't sound that great. The Cube 30 is way better, and if you need tone but not volume, then the Microcube also sounds better than the 15.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
The cube 15 doesn't have as much amp models as the other ones.

Question: If I were to plug a Roland Cube 60 to a cabinet, would it be louder?
roar
Yes, but I'd suggest micing it..
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!