I have recently dfretted my 5 string, and with flatwounds, the tone is a tad muddy, so i am planning on throwing money at some money at new pups.

I like the quarter pounders, so use that as a sound baseline.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Mec are very nice that is what warwicks use and there fretless basses sound sweet
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Mec?

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
you coudl go to google for this one...

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
They dont make them for 5 string

Wait, never mind.

yes they do.... i own a 5 strign warwick and it has mec golds...

Quote by hendrixmusicman
Their website makes no sense...

Where might I buy them?

I dunno a place that sells pick-ups.. musiciansfriend.com doesn';t have them..

Quote by hendrixmusicman
Single coil 5 string.. same dimensions as a fender 5 string.