I had my first gig last night. My band have only been together about 1 month and had three practices.
We played 'Seasons in the Abyss' by Slayer, 'Blood and Thunder' by Mastadon and two originals.
We pulled it off excellent. Somebody told me after that our version of Seasons was better than Slayers! I'm so happy.
I wasn't nervous at all but 10 min before the gig started I took two whole packets of glucose tablets and four cans of Red Bull.
Sorry I don't have any questions, I just need to tell people.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
great job dude, best wishes on future gigs and such.

next time have someone in the audience video tape it for us
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Nice job bro, if you were that great on your first show, your probably going to kick arse on your future shows. Kepp up the good work.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Quote by Caressing Death

I wasn't nervous at all but 10 min before the gig started I took two whole packets of glucose tablets and four cans of Red Bull.

that cant have been good for you. did u get any sleep at all that night?
i need to get a better signature.
Cheers guys! BTW I did video it. I'll try get it up sometime this week.
I got to bed a 6am and woke up at 7.45am.
It was the most fun thing ever!
The place was packed. They estimated 70 people who couldn't get in 'cause it was so packed.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
did you take the glucose tabs out of needing to get amped or are you diabetic/hypoglycemic. I've been looking for a gigging diabetic musician so i can figure out how they handle lows in the middle of shows.
Thanks again guys.
To matt, I've had my guitar since for over a year but didn't use it 'til about 8 months ago.
And to element, I'm not diabetic but I just wanted to be very energetic... apparently I have the best stage presence by far!