What we need to

One more fight
We'll keep it going all night
It just might sound wrong
But when the time comes
It'll be just fine

Crits are lovely
i dont get it.
one more fight and the rest of the song doesnt make sence not only that but you just repeated the same line over and over again.

please rate one of mine
This song reminds me of Fall Out Boy's "Saturday" for some reason that I'm not sure of. I like how you start this song, its good but the rhyme seems forced, lowering the quality of this part. The next part is amazing though. Especially the last line, it sets up the pins and the chorus knocks 'em down completely. The chorus, I won't even get started on it. It was amazingly simple yet awesomely effective. It worked wonders in my mind. The next verse peice is the worst point of the song. The rhyme is terribely forced, it is to short and to simple to be effective. Overall I loved this song, it was well put together and simple. I'kk give it a 9/10. If you have time to crit mine it would be appreciated. The link is in my sig. Thanks.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.
Quote by calvinthecanadi
This song reminds me of Fall Out Boy's "Saturday" for some reason that I'm not sure of. I like how you start this song, its good but the rhyme seems forced, lowering the quality of this part. The next part is amazing though. Especially the last line, it sets up the pins and the chorus knocks 'em down completely. The chorus, I won't even get started on it. It was amazingly simple yet awesomely effective. It worked wonders in my mind. The next verse peice is the worst point of the song. The rhyme is terribely forced, it is to short and to simple to be effective. Overall I loved this song, it was well put together and simple. I'kk give it a 9/10. If you have time to crit mine it would be appreciated. The link is in my sig. Thanks.

Wow thanks a lot for a great crit. When I 1st made this song all I had was the chorus so it was kind of hard building around that because that's not how I usually write songs. I'll try to get to one of your pieces tonight or tomorrow since i'm going out now.
"One more fight
We'll keep it going all night"

That rhyme seems kinda forced to me.

"Wasn't so bad
I know it's not your fad"

I don't mean to be mean, but that line is horrible. Change it.

I really liked the first verse thingy. I give the song a 6 1/2 outta 10.
Quote by rwcmachoman

"Wasn't so bad
I know it's not your fad"

I don't mean to be mean, but that line is horrible. Change it.

Yea I agree with you, to tell you the truth that line looks really bad after reading it again. I must of been tired when I was writing this because I don't really like the end..... I rushed it and went to sleep when I should've just went to sleep then finish it the next day.