(If you visit the BK forum you'll see I've posted exactly the same thing there haha, I just like to show off I guess :P) Anyway..

It started out as this horrible looking sunburst when I first got it:

So I decided to repaint it blue, which I didnt even like the look of.. Anyway, in the past few weeks I've been redoing the thing, which involved stripping paint, lots of sanding and oiling. I redid the electronics today, I hope I did it right becuase I dont fancy taking it all apart again :lol: Here it is, I'm really pleased with how it looks now. Feel free to post comments etc

Oh yeah, if I dont like the SD I'm gonna eventually get a BK hss set for it, if I like the SD then I'll just get BK singles, cant wait. The only thing I dont like is that for some reason the knobs dont sit flush with the body, they are sitting around 5mm above, they wont go any further which is kinda disappointing as I like it when they are flush.. I can try some deeper ones maybe if anyone knows of any that are deep? Oh yeah, bought the electronic parts from BK aswell, great service as usual

Hopefully all the electronics are ok, the only thing I'm worried about is the switch, not sure if theres a right or wrong way to have it mounted in the scratchplate? Hope not because that would be annoying!
That looks really good man. Don't even think about changing the finish or putting any paint on that. It looks great. Good Job!
nice, ive always thought it would look cool to replace teh knobs on a guitar with chicken head knobs
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by ChaosZeppelin21
That looks really good man. Don't even think about changing the finish or putting any paint on that. It looks great. Good Job!

I wasnt going to anyway, I love the look of this I dont like chicken knobs on guitars, look ****ing ugly haha. Anyway cheers for the comments